JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
true the weight sucks... i use mine in a secure area on my property & never plan on moving them, its only there in an event of being capable of staying put. I have 30 gallons in movable containers for other purposes. Mine are blue also, and are seamless from top to bottom, just two small unscrewable access points on top for siphoning out liquids.

I think I would start by taking the day off from work, probably early on I would venture out to the truck and turn on the radio to see whats up, I would try to gather some more intel by hollering over to the neighbors and asking them whats up.

If after collecting as much intel as possible I would celebrate the collapse of the Govt. by drinking a beer or 2 while there still cold.

I would avoid the riot and looting of Walmart, I mean who needs another TV when there is no power.

I would form a pact with my neighbors to form a militia to protect our selves and pool resources, I would gather family and friends, search around for elderly an disabled folk, gather them into the fold.

Continue to monitor the radio and try to gather intel on the overall situation.

Maybe have a campfire cookout with my followers, have the kids put on a show of some sort, got to keep the clan entertained.

Maybe start a new business selling my well water to those out side of the clan in need, Maybe charge 1 cat for 5 US galons, for bulk sales probably charge a Saint Bernard for 55 gal.

Maybe paint my house that cool shade of blue that the home owners association nixed, tear all the smog control devices off my truck.

Light off fireworks that fly higher then 2 feet off the ground, smoke where ever I want, grow a beard and wear bike shorts every where.

Get rid of that awful maple tree along side the driveway that the County refuses to let me cut down.

Probably have to kill the crazy dude trying to weld my trailers together.

Declare myself king of my own home and live happily ever after.

Haw! good un. We would have at best 72 hours before chaos and anarchy begins. Prepare to repel boarders and defend with extreeme predjudice!! Greydog.

true the weight sucks... i use mine in a secure area on my property & never plan on moving them, its only there in an event of being capable of staying put. I have 30 gallons in movable containers for other purposes. Mine are blue also, and are seamless from top to bottom, just two small unscrewable access points on top for siphoning out liquids.

If you have a basement, you could just plumb them right in. That way the water is always being circulated.

The worst issue initially will be with dealing with all the parasites that will come running for help. You know, all the friends/people that think prepping is nutty.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews