JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bingo. I agree 100%. Ruppert is a total quack.

He is the 2010 version of Gary North who was predicting doom for Y2K, or Stan Deyo who was doing the same decades earlier. Nothing happened for Y2K, but North never acknowledges it or apologizes for the chaos and panic and the people who shot their dogs and moved to foil covered tents in the hills. He just pockets the cash from his Y2K newsletter and slides right onto his next whackjob idea.

I was reading Stan Deyo's predictions of financial doom and alien conspiracies at high school in the 1970's when Ruppert was still a cop or a secret agent. (Or probably locked in a nuthouse for all we know).

I met Deyo for lunch decades after his predictions had not come to pass. Lovely guy, enjoyable lunch, completely delusional. He was all about his next thing (a Yellowstone superquake). I guess I learned how to spot them after that.
That Y2K bit tricked me. I won't fall for it when the year 3000 rolls around. I am just glad my Commodore 64 made it through unscathed so I could join in this conversation today.

I thought Stan was predicting earthquakes with sea buoys? I think Woody Harrelson would have agreed with Stan on the super volcano stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top