JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, ive searched but havent really found exactly what im trying to figure out. Maybe i searched wrong or am blind lol?

I have a arsenal sgl21 that ive had for a few years. I now really want a longer buttstock since im a bigger guy (6'1) and it feels like im pulling in the rifle to much for my comforbility. Either specifically for my gun or similar to it, what type of a buttstock do you guys recommend and what website have you guys used? Im thinking a collapsible one to extend for me and collapse for others. Any ones you like and where did you guys buy them online? Oh and how hard is it for a guy to change the buttstockout on my type of ak?

Get this Rifle Dynamics AK to M-4 stock adapter and then your choice of AR15 buffer tube and stock.

<broken link removed>

Here's Arsenal SLR-104:

2013-03-31133255_zps2992e91a.jpg

Or if you prefer the factory fixed look but need more LOP, search for a "Nato" length stock ( KVAR, for one...) They are almost 2" longer than a standard AK stock.

I seem to be an oddity....I'm 6'3" and the standard AK length of pull is " just right" for how I shoot, very comfortable for me. Heck, I usually ran my AR stocks one or two notches out at most.