Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Collabsible buttstock for arsenal sgl21 ak47

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by 92bluexj, Sep 30, 2014.

1. 92bluexj

92bluexj Oregon Member

Hey guys, ive searched but havent really found exactly what im trying to figure out. Maybe i searched wrong or am blind lol?

I have a arsenal sgl21 that ive had for a few years. I now really want a longer buttstock since im a bigger guy (6'1) and it feels like im pulling in the rifle to much for my comforbility. Either specifically for my gun or similar to it, what type of a buttstock do you guys recommend and what website have you guys used? Im thinking a collapsible one to extend for me and collapse for others. Any ones you like and where did you guys buy them online? Oh and how hard is it for a guy to change the buttstockout on my type of ak?

2. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

MikeE and ZA_Survivalist like this.
  3. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

4. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

The Rifle Dynamics adapter is miles ahead of the Ace. It brings the stock up higher where the sights are in alignment with your eyes.​

ZA_Survivalist likes this.
  5. Unka-Boo

Unka-Boo Milwaukie Active Member

Or if you prefer the factory fixed look but need more LOP, search for a "Nato" length stock ( KVAR, for one...) They are almost 2" longer than a standard AK stock.

stmcelroy likes this.
  6. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

OR bone steel/CNC warrior?

7. Unka-Boo

Unka-Boo Milwaukie Active Member

I seem to be an oddity....I'm 6'3" and the standard AK length of pull is " just right" for how I shoot, very comfortable for me. Heck, I usually ran my AR stocks one or two notches out at most.

stmcelroy likes this.
  8. robertg

robertg Sandy Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

To change the stock it's just two screws, pretty easy.

stmcelroy likes this.