JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Colion Noir To Join NRA News!
Colion Noir To Join NRA News!

Published on Friday, March 01, 2013
Tags:Colion Noir|NRA News|Shooting Media News|Youtube
Coming Soon to NRA News: Colion Noir

NRA News

Fairfax, VA --(Ammoland.com)- The NRA has announced that Colion Noir is going to be their newest contributor to NRA News.
If you’re part of the Youtube gun community at all you’ve certainly seen some of Noir’s videos where he breaks down gun arguments into easy to understand terms and cut through stereotypes.
Noir has over 82,000 subscribers on Youtube and over 6.7 million views on his videos.
We could not think of a better spokesman for the NRA to have right now.
Noir’s ability to cut through the BS and identify with younger gun enthusiasts should make him invaluable in the fight for our rights.
Check out the preview video from the NRA below

Read more at Ammoland.com: Colion Noir To Join NRA News!

The #1 thing the NRA needs is a young, savvy group of volunteers and employees, especially as a face towards the public. The NRA's biggest mistake in this recent business, IMO, was letting Wayne LaPierre become the public face of the organization. Imagine if more people like Colion Noir, who look and sound like the average young Americans who are into shooting sports and the strongest 2A supporters today, could get more face time for the NRA

I have always wanted to see the NRA reach out to people and groups like Colion Nori, Democratic Gun Caucus (Yes there is one) and Pink Pistols. It is important for people to understand that the NRA is protecting the 2nd amendment rights for everyone. Not just the elitist snobs that Wayne LaPierre comes off to be when he speaks.

It is amazing if you get people talking about this stuff, how quickly they all figure out we aren't so different from each other.

Never heard of him. So thats a good thing cause I been in and around guns, gun collecting, reloading, and gun rights lobbying for 40 years. And if this guy has such a big following then getting him out to even more people is a great thing.

La Pierre once boasted that he had been in WA DC 35 years as if that is a good thing!
There is a host of young self-made emerging Pro-2nd A talent on Youtube that needs the financial support of the NRA or SAF to spread their message to an ever wider audience

What is his background...does anyone know? I have never heard of him and my quick Google search did not yield anything in particular. It is good to see some new, younger folks standing up and being heard on subjects that carries with it some rough terrain...as opposed to debating whether Kim Kardashin should have wore red or pink lipstick :s0054:

We certainly won't have to wait long to find out as the statist's will be on hyper-drive trying to discredit and tear him down. But, if he like Ted Nugent believe in what they speak... welcome, we need all the help we can get!

I heard about him and after viewing "You know you're a gun nut when..." I immediately subscribed. He's not just well-informed and articulate, the videos are also skillfully edited. Not to mention screamingly funny.

The NRA made an effort to reach out to women decades ago, and it only makes sense now that they'd want a young, black man as their voice to dispel stereotypes, as well as to appear more populist.

I can imagine the average city dweller seeing his vids and saying, "This is the NRA?"

He's a great guy and has some concise arguments. I think it's primarily because he's a lawyer or is in school to be a lawyer. You should hear him talk about guns and other product reviews too, he talks up an item at times like it's freakin mysterious, sexy, and amazing all at once, haha. When he goes into that slow voice it reminds me of that passion and joy we all have when we get our hands on a new piece of gear.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top