Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Colion Noir To Join NRA News!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by erudne, Mar 2, 2013.

1. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Published on Friday, March 01, 2013
    Tags:Colion Noir|NRA News|Shooting Media News|Youtube
    Coming Soon to NRA News: Colion Noir

NRA News

Fairfax, VA --(Ammoland.com)- The NRA has announced that Colion Noir is going to be their newest contributor to NRA News.
    If you’re part of the Youtube gun community at all you’ve certainly seen some of Noir’s videos where he breaks down gun arguments into easy to understand terms and cut through stereotypes.
    Noir has over 82,000 subscribers on Youtube and over 6.7 million views on his videos.
    We could not think of a better spokesman for the NRA to have right now.
    Noir’s ability to cut through the BS and identify with younger gun enthusiasts should make him invaluable in the fight for our rights.
    Check out the preview video from the NRA below

Read more at Ammoland.com: Colion Noir To Join NRA News!

DonovanJay, Oklahomie, bcdon and 3 others like this.
  2. Velzey

Velzey Estacada, Oregon Gunsmith Gunsmith Bronze Vendor Bronze Supporter

He is a good guy!

3. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

The #1 thing the NRA needs is a young, savvy group of volunteers and employees, especially as a face towards the public. The NRA's biggest mistake in this recent business, IMO, was letting Wayne LaPierre become the public face of the organization. Imagine if more people like Colion Noir, who look and sound like the average young Americans who are into shooting sports and the strongest 2A supporters today, could get more face time for the NRA

4. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

We need more like him!!

ironmike86 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. longcolt

longcolt Zephyrhills, FL Active Member

Yep, I agree a good choice. He states the case well.

6. ironmike86

ironmike86 WA Member

Yes diversity. Anti gunners alway think ppl who are pro gun are bunch a Hillbillies . Not professionals or common ppl. JMO

Zeshio and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

I have always wanted to see the NRA reach out to people and groups like Colion Nori, Democratic Gun Caucus (Yes there is one) and Pink Pistols. It is important for people to understand that the NRA is protecting the 2nd amendment rights for everyone. Not just the elitist snobs that Wayne LaPierre comes off to be when he speaks.

It is amazing if you get people talking about this stuff, how quickly they all figure out we aren't so different from each other.

8. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Never heard of him. So thats a good thing cause I been in and around guns, gun collecting, reloading, and gun rights lobbying for 40 years. And if this guy has such a big following then getting him out to even more people is a great thing.

9. DIRTYBRASS

DIRTYBRASS just north of portlandia Active Member

goo

10. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

La Pierre once boasted that he had been in WA DC 35 years as if that is a good thing!
    There is a host of young self-made emerging Pro-2nd A talent on Youtube that needs the financial support of the NRA or SAF to spread their message to an ever wider audience

11. HarryHaller

HarryHaller Kalama, WA Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Perfect choice, he has some great videos. His video about gun shop personality types had me cracking up, so I started subscribing. YOU KNOW YOU'RE A GUN NUT WHEN? - YouTube After watching this video with my girlfriend she said "So what, that's like 90% accurate about you?"

12. freestoneangler

freestoneangler wa Well-Known Member

What is his background...does anyone know? I have never heard of him and my quick Google search did not yield anything in particular. It is good to see some new, younger folks standing up and being heard on subjects that carries with it some rough terrain...as opposed to debating whether Kim Kardashin should have wore red or pink lipstick :banghead:

We certainly won't have to wait long to find out as the statist's will be on hyper-drive trying to discredit and tear him down. But, if he like Ted Nugent believe in what they speak... welcome, we need all the help we can get!

13. HahnsXD

HahnsXD Battle Ground WA Active Member

He has a pretty popular Youtube channel...

14. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Ya mean the rest of you isnt?

Didn't see the draw last vid of his I watched. Guess I'll have to watch him again.

15. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

I heard about him and after viewing "You know you're a gun nut when..." I immediately subscribed. He's not just well-informed and articulate, the videos are also skillfully edited. Not to mention screamingly funny.

The NRA made an effort to reach out to women decades ago, and it only makes sense now that they'd want a young, black man as their voice to dispel stereotypes, as well as to appear more populist.

I can imagine the average city dweller seeing his vids and saying, "This is the NRA?"

Zeshio and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Zeshio

Zeshio Olympia Active Member

He's a great guy and has some concise arguments. I think it's primarily because he's a lawyer or is in school to be a lawyer. You should hear him talk about guns and other product reviews too, he talks up an item at times like it's freakin mysterious, sexy, and amazing all at once, haha. When he goes into that slow voice it reminds me of that passion and joy we all have when we get our hands on a new piece of gear.