JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I have noticed is an increase in verbal outrage on social media platforms from guys like him, and a decrease in the time between these kinds of events and their videos covering it. I feel gun owners have stepped up their game a bit. We're not quite on the offensive, but we're no longer months behind these kinds of assaults.

Nationwide gun confiscation? I think what you meant to say is, you want to start a civil war and think the military is going to pick your side.

All I can say is "PRIDE GOETH BEFORE A FALL"

Screenshot_2019-07-12_144538.jpg

Gees, more fun from Florida... Seems it's turning into a shiethole too... Good on the homeowner for plugging two of 'em. Too bad he didn't plug all four...

Home invasion for marijuana and guns... So, criminals don't adhere to background checks, what a surprise!!! So tell me again how making it tougher for good guys will reduce crimes committed with gun, cause I'm kinda dense and don't understand too well...

Good reason to have a couple of 30 rounders nearby...

So if my firearms are to be confiscated ...are yours or your bodyguards going to be confiscated as well...
By "yours" , I mean the people who propose such action.

We are not "equal" , as in : "All men were created equal" if
It is for me , but not for thee...
The whole of The Bill of Rights applies to all US Citizens...not just those who are elected.

Since people have:
Voted in corrupt law makers , or a poorly written measure...
Intentional misused their elected positions...
Interpreted the Bible or other religious books , for their own selfish ends or to the detriment of others...

Should we not also confiscate Bible and other religious books ...And take away the right to vote ...
Since both can easily be misused to cause self harm or the harm of others...?

Wait...That's crazy talk right there...

Then why should that same "crazy talk logic" be used for another of our Rights...?
Andy

So if my firearms are to be confiscated ...are yours or your bodyguards going to be confiscated as well...
By "yours" , I mean the people who propose such action.

We are not "equal" , as in : "All men were created equal" if
It is for me , but not for thee...
The whole of The Bill of Rights applies to all US Citizens...not just those who are elected.

Since people have:
Voted in corrupt law makers , or a poorly written measure...
Intentional misused their elected positions...
Interpreted the Bible or other religious books , for their own selfish ends or to the detriment of others...

Should we not also confiscate Bible and other religious books ...And take away the right to vote ...
Since both can easily be misused to cause self harm or the harm of others...?

Wait...That's crazy talk right there...

Then why should that same "crazy talk logic" be used for another of our Rights...?
Andy
Yep there sure is a lot of CRAZY TALK out there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top