JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let GOA, SAF, et al. continue the fight in the courts, clearly that's the preferred route. But, and this is either naive, and/or has probably already been discussed ad nauseam in forums like this, it seems like it's really past time for a type of NATO for individuals, a national mutual-defense agreement for gun owners.

Let GOA, SAF, et al. continue the fight in the courts, clearly that's the preferred route. But, and this is either naive, and/or has probably already been discussed ad nauseam in forums like this, it seems like it's really past time for a type of NATO for individuals, a national mutual-defense agreement for gun owners.
Between handgun and Black Rifle guys it's likely, the problem's gonna be getting the Elmer Fudds and the "MUH INVESTMENTS" collectors on board, you know the guys who stand to lose gazillions if Hughes is ever repealed and MG's drop back to a more natural market price.

Good vid.

Problem is way too many libiots want the gov to do exactly that...CONFISCATE our firearms in the dillusional belief that they'll be safer and that us regular minions aren't 'good enough' to possess them.

Most, having never experienced real violent crime up close, are too dense to think it through and be careful what they wish for. Despite overwhelming evidence, they're too stupid to realize, among other things, that letting violent criminals be the only ones with firearms is a REALLY bad idea. They're too stupid to realize that disarming decent, law abiding people, making us soft targets, is an open invitation for every home invader/mugger/rapist/murderer and it won't end in their misguided utopian fantasyland...

Boss

Good vid.

Problem is way too many libiots want the gov to do exactly that...CONFISCATE our firearms in the dillusional belief that they'll be safer and that us regular minions aren't 'good enough' to possess them.

Most, having never experienced real violent crime up close, are too dense to think it through and be careful what they wish for. Despite overwhelming evidence, they're too stupid to realize, among other things, that letting violent criminals be the only ones with firearms is a REALLY bad idea. They're too stupid to realize that disarming decent, law abiding people, making us soft targets, is an open invitation for every home invader/mugger/rapist/murderer and it won't end in their misguided utopian fantasyland...

Boss

Yeah, I wish them bad luck with that! Better send bachelors and bring a sammich! What makes them think the govt can just willy nilly confiscate firearms? Is this Australia, New Zealand? Nope! Neither of those has a BOR that includes an affirmation of the God given right to bear arms. Gonna repeal the 2A? Not in my lifetime! Gonna suspend the U.S. Constitution? I don't think so!!! I'm an Oathkeeper... I don't want to have to fight, but I will. Old guys know stuff!

Secondly, apparently not enough sheeple have watched the typical Western movie, where a small group of armed outlaws continuously terrorizes an unarmed town. Dumbazzes!!! Life ain't no Clint Eastwood movie, but there are some universal truths, and being unarmed is to be vulnerable to the worst of us, outlaws, and our own damn government!!

Good vid.

Boss
I always say, every liberal (not democrat, but liberal) is a liberal until they get punched in the face or receive a back hand from reality. Unfortunately some will still chalk it up to bad luck and never take a clue that #### happens to good people, Most of it could be avoided once you can acknowledge that every problem is not your problem and people are ultimately responsible for themselves. Not the government/tax payer.

By that, disarming the public so government agents and criminals can move freely. As evidence look to most of Europe, central and south America prior to, during and post world wars. Those countries that managed to stay relatively peaceful where the public could not own guns were the out layers and not the other way around. The other big lie is the UK, Australia and Canada are gun free, but WE know they are not. Unfortunately the American public believe it and want to give up their rights based on a lie.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top