JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you Andy. Been a while since I've seen some good discussion. Every other thread here seems to just resort to name calling.

I have friends and family on both sides of the aisle. I'm not going to disown my family or "unfriend" anyone just because of politics.

People of their ideology have played the 'death by a thousand cuts' game for more than 100 years.

Enough is never enough until the end goal of civilian disarmament is achieved, then you can report to your re-education camp to help rid yourself of those dangerous ideas.
More of us need to recognize this. I am done compromising when it comes to my Constitution being pushed aside like yesterday's newspapers.

One trouble with the seemingly endless run of Gun Laws , Bans , Restrictions and the like , is that many folks are tired of giving something up in return for nothing given back.

So "compromising" is off the table...for those folks.
Now there is nothing wrong , so to speak , with that...As I too am tired of so called "compromising"..as well as seeing the same "solution" of yet another law , ban or restriction.

But with that comes this..
A lack of wanting to work together with others for a solution.
When one side is made to do all the "bending" and made to give up something...but the other side takes all the gains...and says : One more law for you....
It leads to a lack of trust and a breakdown of communication...So nothing is ever really solved.

Its almost as if some of those who propose and make laws...don't really want a solution...but only wish to keep the issues going , so they have a reason to be in office.
Andy

"When one side is made to do all the "bending" and made to give up something...but the other side takes all the gains..."

The elephant in the room :)

One trouble with the seemingly endless run of Gun Laws , Bans , Restrictions and the like , is that many folks are tired of giving something up in return for nothing given back.

So "compromising" is off the table...for those folks.
Now there is nothing wrong , so to speak , with that...As I too am tired of so called "compromising"..as well as seeing the same "solution" of yet another law , ban or restriction.

But with that comes this..
A lack of wanting to work together with others for a solution.
When one side is made to do all the "bending" and made to give up something...but the other side takes all the gains...and says : One more law for you....
It leads to a lack of trust and a breakdown of communication...So nothing is ever really solved.

Its almost as if some of those who propose and make laws...don't really want a solution...but only wish to keep the issues going , so they have a reason to be in office.
Andy
It is plainly obvious the other side doesn't give a squirt of cold excrement about ending the violence perpetrated in our streets by the feral humans who will take a life and then sit down for breakfast like nothing happened. Pretending these people aren't the problem while an inanimate object is is the height of lunacy.

Murder has been illegal since before firearms existed. If only we could get the criminals to obey that one...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top