JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lets be careful with terms and labels here on NWFA , regardless of what term or label is used in a posted link.

Some terms , labels , phrases and the like are subjective at best....and serve as means to cause divisions and sow discord here on the forum at the worst.

Please note that I am not saying that one can't say their piece here...
I am saying do so respectfully and within forum rules.

Doing so otherwise will :

Simply give more "ammo" as it were to those on here , who only post to cause more issues ...

Drive away those who truly want a discussion , even if opinions differ...

And will be part of the reasons why a thread gets closed.
Andy

What would be the correct term to use for the political group who seeks to undermine our Constitution on a regular basis? So as not to offend...

With all due respect and not intending to 'break the rules', but I don't know of any true conservative, republicans who constantly seek to undermine our divinely given rights as spelled out in the Preamble to the US Constitution. But hey, what do I know...

With all due respect and not intending to 'break the rules', but I don't know of any true conservative, republicans who constantly seek to undermine our divinely given rights as spelled out in the Preamble to the US Constitution. But hey, what do I know...

"While the majority of Republicans pushed back against the measure, arguing it would be an infringement on Americans' constitutional rights..."

I typed true conservative Republicans, not RINOs

I know what you typed, your definition of a true conservative is narrow. Not everyone is gonna agree with you. plus these people are in power to do something and were voted in by republicans constituents. They're vote counts for where they live, more than an opinion of what true conservatives is.

It might be best to deal with the OP topic...without the use of :

Labels ...
Blanket Statements...
Back and forth one-up-manship...
And political bickering....

Use of certain terms , words , phrases and the like are against forum rules.
( Look at the bottom right of the page "Rules" )
Andy

It might be best to deal with the OP topic...without the use of :

Labels ...
Blanket Statements...
Back and forth one-up-manship...
And political bickering....

Use of certain terms , words , phrases and the like are against forum rules.
( Look at the bottom right of the page "Rules" )
Andy
I agree, but I'd also like to respectfully point out the very title and issue of the article is anti liberal gun politics. Not to say we should continue any labels etc. but if all the article is is commentary from a conservative pundit going on about liberals…why have the article at all.

I agree, but I'd also like to respectfully point out the very title and issue of the article is anti liberal gun politics. Not to say we should continue any labels etc. but if all the article is is commentary from a conservative pundit going on about liberals…why have the article at all.
I commented on the title and NWFA rules and such in my first post here.
Andy

Most of those eight coincidentally being "better to burn Party and Country to the ground than let filthy Deplorables EVER win" Establicuck RINO's.
I doubt it's coincidental, I'm sure they made their choices by thinking hard and long about the positions that beat serve their constituents. They still hold office so they must be doing something those conservative voters like. Party and country don't go hand in hand. Party loyalty isn't country loyalty and that's proven on both sides frequently.

I doubt it's coincidental, I'm sure they made their choices by thinking hard and long about the positions that beat serve their constituents. They still hold office so they must be doing something those conservative voters like. Party and country don't go hand in hand. Party loyalty isn't country loyalty and that's proven on both sides frequently.
Politicians don't care about people. They care about money. They will do or say whatever is needed to get re-elected.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top