JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While that one issue may be wrong based on their "immediate family clause", the rest appear factual.

I'm no expert but knowing his legal background makes me think he sees things in a different perspective.

(4) This section does not apply to:
(a) A transfer between immediate family members, which for this
subsection shall be limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents,
children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, nieces, nephews,
first cousins, aunts, and uncles, that is a bona fide gift;

'fraid he is right....:confused::confused: I thought the exception was reasonable, until that very last phrase.

Wth?

So to hand over NOT as a gift to keep requires a transfer? Only a gift for keeps is exempt..?

It doesn't matter if it's not completely accurate, when did the antis ever use completely accurate information?

These impactive examples show how extreme the antis would go or even in some other states this actually can be.

Secondly the whole locked firearm rule like in Canada is absolutely worthless how could you defend yourself with something like that?

A little bit of "day late, dollar short" here. I realize the NRA was grossly out-spent by Messrs. Gates, Bloomberg, et. al. However, the NRA really didn't seem like they showed up at that party. I for one was very disappointed. This video, although well made, is preaching dogma to the few people left in church.

A little bit of "day late, dollar short" here. I realize the NRA was grossly out-spent by Messrs. Gates, Bloomberg, et. al. However, the NRA really didn't seem like they showed up at that party. I for one was very disappointed. This video, although well made, is preaching dogma to the few people left in church.

How many times.... it is not the NRA's job to defend every state from enacting laws and they do not when there is a state organization that is fighting them. Does NO ONE REALIZE WHAT THE NRA IS...
Unbelievable. The aniti NRA crap is right out of the Bloomberg playbook. Really gets old.
GO LEARN WHAT THE NRA IS AND DOES !

FWIW - 594 isn't going to implode.

It may seem ridiculous to gun owners, but 594 was crafted like that for a reason; to make owning a gun and shooting guns, as onerous as possible by discouraging such common actions, while still masquerading as a BGC law.

That is just a side benefit (to gun control advocates and the government) compared to the de-facto registration database that is now in effect, which will facilitate eventual confiscation. As I have said many times, there is only one valid reason to include a firearm make, model and serial number in a background check - to create a registration database.

How many times.... it is not the NRA's job to defend every state from enacting laws and they do not when there is a state organization that is fighting them. Does NO ONE REALIZE WHAT THE NRA IS...
Unbelievable. The aniti NRA crap is right out of the Bloomberg playbook. Really gets old.
GO LEARN WHAT THE NRA IS AND DOES !

Taku, I am not sure what caused the upper script response, but I will bite: Just exactly why is it inappropriate to criticize the NRA for a feeble campaign against I-594. As a member of that organization, am I not entitled to my opinion? Why is criticism of an organization (when I am a member) "anti NRA crap?"

I don't know how you define the "NRA's job," but from my point of view I expect the NRA to be the premiere gun owners' association in this country, and as such I expect the NRA to fight back against laws such as I-594. I concede that some fights are not worth the expense, and that the association has to pick and choose. However, in this case, the NRA did indeed choose to fight, but did so half-heartedly. Thus, the association itself agreed that this was its fight.

I don't understand your hostility. If you don't mind, please explain; I have an open mind.

Hmmm, lets Start with the initials, NRA:

National

Oh, gee, its covered in its Name.

Do not swallow the cyanid hoping the Anti's will die.

Our right(s) to complain, are covered, "gottcha" under that 1st Amendment...
IIRC, each State has a Local NRA style dotORG, That should be dealing with their State.

What is ~Really the issue~ Here, is the anti's are using better, more advanced methods of getting their Mis-Information out.

They have studied, Alinski, Adolf, Goering, Stalin... And Know their tactics way better, plus they have Massive Global Support, of financial concerns.

On that last part, Even, if each state passed a Law: no out of State Campaign Funds, they already KNOW how to get around those!!!

Does this mean we are up the caw caw creek, without a Propulsion Device??? No. We only need to (honestly) (really) BAND together, under the One Objective. There are No Variables in the Second Ammendment.

That, folks, means something even deeper: and I am not letting the cat out of the bag, when I say that Political Sniping at each others politics, is, and will be the death of Gun Rights.

I, am. A. Conservative. Defined as "to Conserve" label me an X, Y, or Z, and your creating that Sniper mentality, such as shown against the Oath Keepers, who called to the S.O. In the recent Riots , to Ask, that the Federal Snipers, train their weapons, ELSEWHERE.

In return, the understanding, that I have... For liberal causes, must constantly be reviewed.

I did not say Changed. I was a liberal, once. Then, like the new born kitten, my eyes were opened. Do I still have ~any~ liberal tendancies???

I like a number of liberal issues. GASP!!!!!! I am liberal, in serving Ice Cream, unless there is a medical reason. I liberally tell jokes, (That, is Not Funny...) If you ask for Seconds, at the Dinner Table, I will ask if you want the Meat, or the Potatoes, or both... I will not think you are discussing the Second, Amendment, though I will offer a double dose of that... Like the drunk at Happy Hour, Two Drinks for the Price of One, I'll take Two, Please.... :rolleyes:

However, not a single liberal thought, should ever come between me, and my Right, inherent Right, defined, as not endowed by any man, sovereign or non sovereign...
ANd, it is my Right to think, that liberalism, should Never come between AnyOne Else's Rights towards the 2a.

There, I guess I stirred the Pot enough, recently, I did say... Upon being Awarded the Bronze, under my name, that I would offer a chicken in every pot, so ...
Pluck, pluck, pluck pluck pluck pluck.... Arrg, an Egg!!!

philip :)

BTW, I replied for Taku, who was with his Grand Children last night...

He and I converse Twenty Times back stage, for every out here post and thread... So I think I possibly said what was in his thinking process in the above post....

Me well, I am Patient, and still have ability to respond to questions that may seem pointless to answer!!!

Merry Christmas to all,

philip :D

Taku, I am not sure what caused the upper script response, but I will bite: Just exactly why is it inappropriate to criticize the NRA for a feeble campaign against I-594. As a member of that organization, am I not entitled to my opinion? Why is criticism of an organization (when I am a member) "anti NRA crap?"

I don't know how you define the "NRA's job," but from my point of view I expect the NRA to be the premiere gun owners' association in this country, and as such I expect the NRA to fight back against laws such as I-594. I concede that some fights are not worth the expense, and that the association has to pick and choose. However, in this case, the NRA did indeed choose to fight, but did so half-heartedly. Thus, the association itself agreed that this was its fight.

I don't understand your hostility. If you don't mind, please explain; I have an open mind.

You need to understand what hostility is.
You did not have to duck yet, so that was not hostility.
That was :s0065::s0065::s0065::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054:

Sometimes a simple message just does not penetrate ................
ie: NRA= if they were not here you would not even be on a forom like this. There would be no 2nd Amendment and there would most likely be no more Constitution. i.e.; National vs. state level politics with backup help to the states. It is how they have always worked. They have been here before your grandpa was born.
If the NRA were not involved to the maximum this year you would have a Democommie Senate and Congress. But no one gives them credit for the fact we have a conservative controlled Senate and Congress, and I use the word conservative with reservation, because I wonder if anyone even knows what a conservative is anymore.
In truth the only thing that angers me is when a proclaimed pro 2nd person badmouths any good pro 2nd Amendment group in public.
It is in a loose sense of the word, treason to the cause we all fight for.
There should be a push to be 100% pro support for every single pro gun, pro 2nd organization and group in this nation.
Your sideline beliefs be damned, but as some said, united in a single struggle to save and preserve the 2nd and the Entire Constitution.

People like Bloomberg have gone out of their way to get people to badmouth the NRA and other pro gun groups and to fall into that line, HARMS us all and in truth..........

Well I won't elaborate on that anymore and I think you can read my lips well.

My belief = Criticize any pro gun org on your own time, do not degrade them in public, or basically you fight against us all.

I really do not know how much simpler I can express my feelings on this issue. Is that just me that feels that way ?? If things do not change then I guess so. only time will show that.

You have free will and the freedom to do so, still, and you have to live with what you do, but it may not set well with others that you claim to be on the same side with.
Don't expect your local pro gun organizations to tackle national issues outside your state, and don't expect National Pro gun organizations to carry the burden of every state legislative issue. They all need to do what they do best and the NRA does what it does best and WA organizations did what they were capable of at the time.

Were mistakes made, of course, but mostly by the actual members non participation in the relevant organization and that needs improvement and strengthening.

In WA state, you have only one group that is to blame and that group is the citizens and their lack of turnout on the vote.
There was NOT enough work by good citizens to get lazy non caring citizens to actually vote.
They obviously take that for granted and with that they will eventually lose their voice completely if they did not learn from this election and my guess many still have their heads well up the brownline express..

LEARN what each gun organization actually does before you try to pigeon hole them to suit your needs. National and State.
What the NRA does on a state level consistently is training and range preservation and backup for when state orgs sometimes fall on their face. But they won't always be there if not invited by the state orgs command structure and membership. Also if you continually spit and throw feces in your neighbors face and yard, would you expect them to help you when you had an emergency ?? You would more likely get a slammed door and a one finger salute.

:s0037:

As of this date you can do as you wish and still have the free speech to say whatever you like. But I would remind you of the potential of not supporting the NRA and that is we could become like the UK or Australia and eventually something as evil as N.K. There are those politicians with that intent waiting in the wings. Evil really does exist and is actually hovering here as well. Not just in foreign lands.

With no 2nd, no right to own a gun or right to self defense, you might just have to actually resort to ducking when the real SHTF happens.
That is what HOSTILITY really is.

My personal suggestion is Support the NRA to the max and get everyone you can to join them just as they join the state organizations.
They fight at their designated levels according to the strength that their membership gives them.

.AND TELL BLOOMBERG TO STUFF HIS ANTI NRA BS !
WE ARE THE NRA !!

Last Edited:
Met him once. Very cool cat.

63379AA9-6E14-47A5-ADAE-9A50A6A3898F.jpg

Ahh Gee, Taku, I am glad you held your temper in responding. I did my bestest, to ~undershare~ the concept that is really the bottom line...

I may have ~overstanded~ The whole conceptual idear about it all...

Now, I am fairly sure... The idea, does not involve whips & chains, but for each dude, and dudette, to get out and do their level headed best, to fight the beast, that is tearing down our Country... Yeah. I got it.

Boy I am glad you were calm and Peaceful today.... Sometimes, our very best, is just not good-eNough... And we gotta do more better, like when Drill Sargent Martinez asked me to add 2 Ten Pound Mt. Rainier potatoes to my back pack, and double time around the Company while they marched in formation... He helped me understand that I really should learn Army Posture. It wasn't Mean at all...

Like, when he made us move all the Rocks from the East side of the Parade Ground and move them West, and all the West Rocks, and move them East, because one PRIvate wanted cream on his Peaches, for Desert..desert, in Basic Training... Hows that fer a dum PRIvate????!!!!!

I say :s0104: and all supporters of them there ten A-mendments, understand that it were gentle folks like you & me, who decided the First was Second, and we could Rite & Shout, but biting was not a communication technique!!!! :s0101:

philip,

..... peace on earth, good will to men, and Ladies, and carry thy Glock with Pride, or Colt Anaconda, if you revolve that way... :s0104:

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

.AND TELL BLOOMBERG TO STUFF HIS ANTI NRA BS !
WE ARE THE NRA !!

I won't quote all of what Taku posted but I will say that the anti's campaign of divide and conquer seems to be working even among pro gun people!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Deen, you are so Correct, sir! I tried to, with some Mirth, be Polite, I was taught not to put my feet on the Living room Table, unless the Owner of the house does so first!!!

But I Know Taku, been to his House, Drank coffee with him, Prayed with him... and I will not Make any excuses, for him, nor me... but we Both know this story... and he gets disappointed in just what you posted... so he wrote me... my reply was this:

BTDT, so I covered Taku, while he took a break.

philip o_O

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I won't quote all of what Taku posted but I will say that the anti's campaign of divide and conquer seems to be working even among pro gun people!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Some of it the Bloomberg people pretending to be pro gun people. Acting is a tool too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top