JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As I continue to liquidate an over abundance of things I've acquired and are not getting used, I present for your consideration three blades. Cold Steel SRK SK5, Ontario Bushcraft Field Knife and a custom Chopper w/Cocobolo handle from the IrishRoadDesign Forge. The chopper has seen light use and is made of high carbon leaf spring steel. The Cold Steel and Ontario are new in box. Pick up here in Corvallis with cash in hand. Price is for all 3.:)
thumbnail_IMG_0186.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
As I continue to liquidate an over abundance of things I've acquired and are not getting used, I present for your consideration three blades. Cold Steel SRK SK5, Ontario Bushcraft Field Knife and a custom Chopper w/Cocobolo handle from the IrishRoadDesign Forge. The chopper has seen light use and is made of high carbon leaf spring steel. The Cold Steel and Ontario are new in box. Pick up here in Corvallis with cash in hand. Price is for all 3.:)
View attachment 1023131
Is the SRK the carbon steel or san mai?

Cold Steel SRK SK5
A brief description of SK5 Carbon steel: :s0155:

SK5 is one of the popular and hardest steels that come from Japan. It is a low/mid-range (somewhere between low and mid) Carbon steel that is used in a wide range of tools including scalpel blades, razor blades, long-edged tools, utility knives, and other cutting tools.

Last Edited:
I need to move these to pay for another addiction so, $80 for all 3. I paid $120 for the custom camp chopper alone! :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top