WTS OR Cold Steel Black Talon II Serrated Edge 22BTS - LNIB

Discussion in 'Knife & Edged Tool Classifieds' started by Brane Frees, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Brane Frees

Brane Frees
    Eugene
    Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Here's a knife that deserves/requires that you handle it with great respect! All knives should be handled carefully of course, but this one likely even more. It is incredibly sharp with a needle-like point. I bought it brand new and it has never been used. Similar to the Spyderco Civilian, but perhaps more aggressive.

If I can find it, I will also include the Lansky Cold Steel Knife Sharpener which is specially designed to match the unique blade serration patterns found on Cold Steel brand knives. Note: I found the sharpener, photo below. I'm asking $75.00.

Product description from Cold Steel
    Our original "black Talon" was a revolutionary knife in many ways. Handmade and limited edition, it featuring a modified curved Talon blade made from Japanese San Mai steel, a sleek titanium frame with G10 scales and - for its time - a very strong locking mechanism. Our fans have been clamoring for us to bring back this classic and iconic blade, and now we are proud to announce a newly re-designed knife that we have christened the black Talon II! a design collaboration between Cold Steel President Lynn C Thompson and custom knife-maker Andrew DEMKO, the black Talon II is a modern masterpiece! it's sinuously curved, needle sharp blade still features the distinctive down-swept point and pronounced belly of the original, but with all new high end American XHP super-steel and a re-designed tip for additional strength and durability.
    • Blade thickness: 3.5 mm
    • Handle: 5 1/2" long G-10
    • Overall length: 9 1/2"
    • Steel: Carpenter CTS XHP alloy
    • Pocket Clip: ambidextrous pocket/belt Clip
    black-talon-1.jpg

lansky.jpg

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Patrickffbritt and GOG like this.
  2. DD44Dostovei

DD44Dostovei
    Pdx

You in Portland or willing to ship?

Also any trade interest?

Patrickffbritt likes this.
  3. Brane Frees

Brane Frees
    Eugene
    Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

I'm in Eugene, but I will ship if you cover the cost. Looking for cash but no trades. And I found the Lansky Cold Steel sharpener... :D

4. Patrickffbritt

Patrickffbritt
    Beaverton, OR
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

He shipped my cold steel to me in under 18 hours. Great seller