Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Col Chinn's (Free) 5-Volume Opus on Machine Guns

ma96782

Reactions
I have that set. Ok...was it four or five books?

Anyway, there was a time when I had thought about donating it to my local library. But, I didn't really think that they would have appreciated it. So, I didn't.

Humm......maybe it's time to sell?

Aloha, Mark

Last edited:
Reactions
I have that set. Ok...was it four or five books?

Anyway, there was a time when I had thought about donating it to my local library. But, I didn't really think that they would have appreciated it. So, I didn't.

Humm......maybe it's time to sell?

Aloha, Mark
Yeah - I have a number of authoritative references books that I paid $100+ for each book that I have thought about doing the same, but I fear they would just put them in a book sale not understanding their value. I will just keep them.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online