JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've had a Rossi/Interarms Puma SRC 92 in 38/357 for a while.

This model has the saddle loop and a medallion on the left side.

I lost the medallion a long tim ago when I first got it. Living in Nevada I fit a Nevada quarter in the slot.

Fast forward to now and I'm no longer in Nevada, I've had the rifle cerakoted, and the quarter is no longer there. I'm looking to put something in its place.

Looking to put something silver in there. The diameter needs to be roughly the same as a quarter.

D7B6CB9E-081C-40FB-B191-B9F782030BE5.jpeg 960E89AF-98AF-4591-B7F0-C29C18BE5B66.jpeg

APMex has 1/4 oz. silver rounds which are the size of a quarter. Here's a couple of suggestions. There are also other coin companies out there with different designs, look around.

61427_Slab.jpg

82885_Obv.jpg

I would reproduce the diameter as a hole in a business card and stick it in my wallet. when you pass coin stores or pawn shops pull it out to size any likely prospects I found.

I would reproduce the diameter as a hole in a business card and stick it in my wallet. when you pass coin stores or pawn shops pull it out to size any likely prospects I found.
Good thinking, thanks for the idea.

Found a few 2nd Amendment related 1/4 ounce rounds. Looks like that may be the direction I go.

upload_2018-12-20_12-7-27.jpeg

I'll look out for a silver proof of these guys too. I still really like the Nevada coin.

upload_2018-12-20_12-11-31.jpeg

upload_2018-12-20_12-11-53.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews