Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Coin recommendations, size specific?

Reno

Reactions
So I’ve had a Rossi/Interarms Puma SRC 92 in 38/357 for a while.

This model has the saddle loop and a medallion on the left side.

I lost the medallion a long tim ago when I first got it. Living in Nevada I fit a Nevada quarter in the slot.

Fast forward to now and I’m no longer in Nevada, I’ve had the rifle cerakoted, and the quarter is no longer there. I’m looking to put something in its place.

Looking to put something silver in there. The diameter needs to be roughly the same as a quarter.

D7B6CB9E-081C-40FB-B191-B9F782030BE5.jpeg
960E89AF-98AF-4591-B7F0-C29C18BE5B66.jpeg

OP
Reno

Reno

Reactions
I would reproduce the diameter as a hole in a business card and stick it in my wallet. when you pass coin stores or pawn shops pull it out to size any likely prospects I found.
Good thinking, thanks for the idea.

OP
Reno

Reno

Reactions
Find an original medallion and put it back to stock.

Future generations will thank you. :s0155:
I looked a couple of times years ago. They are very rare.

Reactions
That's too bad.

Every gun falls into it's collectability price according to how it's been preserved.

turq

Reactions
OOH I like the Standing Liberty.

When I made muzzleloader I’d buy buttons that had buffaloes on them from Pendleton Woolen Mills.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online