JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the Coeur d’ Alene 2nd Amendment rally today it was a great turn out for short notice. It was held at Black Sheep Sporting goods in Coeur d’ Alene Idaho.

The planners did not get started until late last Saturday but we figure there was at least a 1000+ from what we could count with most of the folks getting their invite by word of mouth and e-mail. Ya got to love the internet.

I noticed one local news channel said 500+ the other 1000+ but nether gave more than a 60 second spot probably because we did not go violent and take out the neighbor hood.

Speakers where:
Idaho State Senator Steve Vic,
Idaho State Representative Ron Mendive,
Idaho State Representative Vito Barbieri,
Ed Santos owner of Center Target Sports in Post falls
Stuart Rhodes, Founder of Oath Keepers.
We also had a Representative from Spokane Valley but I did not catch his name as I was directing traffic at the time. I will post it as soon as I get the info.

These guys seem to be on our side and did not speak in political tongue it was straight and to the point.

Just FYI for those interested.

The Representative from Spokane Valley was State Representative Matt Shea who had a very good speach.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top