JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Somebody needs this leather jacket.

For sale is my Cockpit USA Naval Short Leather Peacoat. I have worn it only a couple of times. I have too many leather jackets, and this one is fitting me a bit snug as I seem to have put on a few pounds since I got it last year. My gain is your gain.

The size is L. Which is a 42-44

It's a really nice looking dark brown leather. This is a heavy jacket. It would make a good motorcycle jacket.

This was $800 when I bought it, and you will not find a higher quality leather jacket. Made in the USA. Seriously nice. NO disappointments.

My price is obscenely low for a jacket of this quality. It will make you rethink the quality of other leather jackets. It's just hanging around in my closet in all of it's coolness, doing nothing. It needs to get out more.

I'll take $300 or trade for a decent handgun, suitable for a camp gun or truck gun.

Go to cockpitusa.com for more details.

Naval Short Leather Peacoat - Cockpit USA

Here's the info from their website.

00P0P_1DkaHnc0kq7_1200x900.jpg 00K0K_1kmJx7cG9yq_1200x900.jpg

Cockpit USA's oiled leather deer tanned Naval Short Leather peacoat pays tribute to the British Reefer Coat; a shortened peacoat made for ease of maneuverability, allowing sailors to climb the ropes of their ships. Updating this classic style with a modern edge, our craftsman carefully chose the most durable and luxurious calfskin leather to bring this style up to date.

• Deer tanned calfskin leather
• Quilted lining
• Ulster collar that can be buttoned up
• Double breasted chest with custom horn anchor buttons
• Side entry pockets
• Two interior pockets
• Hidden knit storm cuffs
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in dark brown or black
• Proudly made in the USA.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top