JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You can transfer this directly to a buyer, once the ATF returns the form 4 of course. Is there a reason you would want to go through a dealer (who would charge a transfer fee) or would you be willing to do a direct transfer? Are you looking for cash only or would you accept part trade?

You are correct Cyclesarge, I don't need to go through a dealer if the transfer is done within Oregon. Thanks for pointing that out, I had to look that one up. Unfortunately the buyer needs to go through the hoops of getting a stamp. If I remember correctly it requires the approval of the local sheriff, and then 2 sets of finger prints and a photo sent off for final approval. And don't forget the $200 stamp. I know that it's impossible to own too many guns but I'm not looking for trades, just cash.

I did have this listed on outdoorstrader but since have lowered the price and listed it here. The barrel is not threaded for a suppressor but the last time I checked could be done for $36.00 plus shipping at usmachinegun.

It does have the 3/4" x 10TPI. But it doesn't have the 1/2" x 28TPI for a standard suppressor. I was going to thread it for a suppressor that I use on my Glock but just never got around to it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.