Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cobray M-11 Full Auto

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Quick Draw, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Quick Draw

Quick Draw Myrtle Point, OR New Member

Cobray M-11 9mm full auto with 1 magazine $ 2,300

I've only put a couple of hundred rounds through this, which really doesn't take very much time to do. :)

This is a class 3 weapon so you will need a Stamp for it.

2. Logical1

Logical1 southeast portland, OR Member

whats the threading on the barrel....and was this listed on outdoorstrader once?

3. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

You can transfer this directly to a buyer, once the ATF returns the form 4 of course. Is there a reason you would want to go through a dealer (who would charge a transfer fee) or would you be willing to do a direct transfer? Are you looking for cash only or would you accept part trade?

4. Quick Draw

You are correct Cyclesarge, I don’t need to go through a dealer if the transfer is done within Oregon. Thanks for pointing that out, I had to look that one up. Unfortunately the buyer needs to go through the hoops of getting a stamp. If I remember correctly it requires the approval of the local sheriff, and then 2 sets of finger prints and a photo sent off for final approval. And don’t forget the $200 stamp. I know that it’s impossible to own too many guns but I’m not looking for trades, just cash.

I did have this listed on outdoorstrader but since have lowered the price and listed it here. The barrel is not threaded for a suppressor but the last time I checked could be done for $36.00 plus shipping at usmachinegun.

5. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

It's NOT threaded with 3/4" x 10TPI (Uzi threads)?

6. fromotoc

fromotoc Downtown Portland, OR Member

It looks threaded in the pic.....? That price is incredible and if I wasn't buying a house I would definitely pick this up from you.

7. Quick Draw

It does have the 3/4" x 10TPI. But it doesn't have the 1/2" x 28TPI for a standard suppressor. I was going to thread it for a suppressor that I use on my Glock but just never got around to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.