JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since its been breached.....

I also had high Hope's with them also.
But I had a similar experience with them.

Once I got my parts back, took them to Buster Beaver also. The results were great!

20180429_172948.jpg 20180309_171600.jpg

Once I got my parts back, took them to Buster Beaver also. The results were great!

View attachment 510625 View attachment 510626
hey! havent seen ya around in a while. remember our phone convo a while back? well, i took your advice. G&S machine in keizer did the glock slide cut for $110. we took them the stripped slide so no firearm laws were broken. infact, it was the first slide theyve ever milled. did a fantastic job.

No dog in either fight....

I was in there today for the first time using them for a transfer. The guy I spoke with was very knowledgeable and helpful. Seems really dialed in to AR's so I will probably go back and have them consult/assist on a build based off my interactions and impressions today.

Just contributing to the thread.....

They do know what they are talking about.
And the guys are helpful, more so that other places.

But the Cerakote stuff didn't pan out for me.
I will drive 30 mins and know that I'm well taken care of at Buster Beaver.

And the slide milling at G&S machine is priced right. Glad it turned out great.

View attachment 510625 View attachment 510626

Funny, Dan. You left out the part where you wanted your stuff done in a week, and for free to boot in exchange for you telling people to come to our shop at competitions. And the part where you'd come in literally every day to check on the status of it, and then wanted to talk to Adam for half an hour or more at a time.

I'm not sure why you expected that our paying customers who had been waiting on projects wouldn't take priority, but I'm glad you ended up getting what you needed.

I hadn't planned to ever identify myself here on the forum as the manager of Coat of Arms, but I just stumbled across your post and would feel remiss if I didn't set the record straight.

As for knife parts guy, you came in multiple times with an extremely aggressive posture, behaving childishly and slamming the door every time you left so hard you actually shook the building. Eventually you came in with a more calm attitude once you realized that the tantrums weren't getting you anywhere. The scales to your knife were misplaced at the satellite facility we were using at the time for cerakote (the operation has since come under one roof at our new location) and that took some time to determine. Once we had exhausted all other options, we owned up to our error with you in person. We wrote you a check for the entire value of the knife, and offered to cerakote your old scales for free once we found them. We actually ended up locating them the following week. We made an honest effort to rectify your experience, but you failed to mention that in your posts.

For everyone's general fund of knowledge, we've gotten through nearly our entire backlog of gunsmithing and cerakote projects. We appreciate the patience many of our customers have had with us, who understand that we are a two person operation and are still able to run a growing business to the satisfaction of most of our patrons. We may not have the fastest turnaround time, but the quality of our work speaks for itself. If anyone has any questions, feel free to call us at the shop: 503-559-1942. Thanks!

Just stumbled on this, customer, legit was in store for multiple knife guy tantrums, can confirm.

heard about OP, ol tony hawk, expecting that birdhouse sponsorship for shooting open div in podunkistan

I trust them with with my duty rifles and pistols, also I trust them to fix my drunken bubblegumups.
Safe to say I'd trust them with whatever lame bubblegum topochico hipoint you want, and they're not going to flex on you for having bad taste.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top