JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're great knowledgeable guys just helped me put together an ar pistol last week. Adam (the owner) is a very straight forward honest guy as well. My shop just sent a couple rifles to get painted and laser engraved. Go for it.

They wouldn't give me back my knife parts after too many missed deadlines. I was ready to go to small claims court when they wrote me a check to get a new knife. Buster Beaver (Wilsonville Or)cerakoted my new knife parts in a week and for 30 bucks less. Also, CofA are not listed as certified cerakoters from Cerakote in White City Oregon. I had left my parts with them in May and finally came to a conclusion in August.

COFA is great idk what your issue was. doesnt sound like them. BTW maybe an introduction post before signing up to talk crap about a LGS for your first two posts

COFA is great idk what your issue was. doesnt sound like them. BTW maybe an introduction post before signing up to talk crap about a LGS for your first two posts
Right, that guy has no feedback what so ever, who is he.... For all we know that guy could be a troll. I've had nothin but good experience with COAT OF ARMS

I didn't have a good experience, not talking crap, just letting someone know my experience. I don't think I owe you or anyone an explanation opening post. This is what happened to me.

I have had good experiences there doing a few transfers. BTW his transfer fee was $25 not $20. I traded for a AR that had an intermittent fail to fire and the owner fixed it for me for free while waiting for my BGC approval.

how bout an introduction post? while not required, its a good idea just to say hi in the new member intro section. the problem i have is that you signed up for the purpose of writing a negative review.

My first visit there was great, got a lot of good information about suppressors and felt good enough to trust them. But in the end they didn't follow through with what they promised. I am glad that you have had positive experiences with them. I didn't and nothing will change that. I wanted to stay local and support a Keizer business but now I can't. And an introduction will not change this.

My first visit there was great, got a lot of good information about suppressors and felt good enough to trust them. But in the end they didn't follow through with what they promised. I am glad that you have had positive experiences with them. I didn't and nothing will change that. I wanted to stay local and support a Keizer business but now I can't. And an introduction will not change this.

Nope you are correct it won't change a thing. But people might be more enticed to listen to someone if they start with a hello thread and introduce themselves. This is a tight nit community with lots of good advice. Oh and welcome to the forum. o_O

I don't really see what an introduction would do to make this any different. Sucks that you had a bad experience. Thanks for sharing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top