Reactions
They’re great knowledgeable guys just helped me put together an ar pistol last week. Adam (the owner) is a very straight forward honest guy as well. My shop just sent a couple rifles to get painted and laser engraved. Go for it.

Reactions
They wouldn't give me back my knife parts after too many missed deadlines. I was ready to go to small claims court when they wrote me a check to get a new knife. Buster Beaver (Wilsonville Or)cerakoted my new knife parts in a week and for 30 bucks less. Also, CofA are not listed as certified cerakoters from Cerakote in White City Oregon. I had left my parts with them in May and finally came to a conclusion in August.

Reactions
I didn't have a good experience, not talking crap, just letting someone know my experience. I don't think I owe you or anyone an explanation opening post. This is what happened to me.

joken

Reactions
I have had good experiences there doing a few transfers. BTW his transfer fee was $25 not $20. I traded for a AR that had an intermittent fail to fire and the owner fixed it for me for free while waiting for my BGC approval.

Reactions
My first visit there was great, got a lot of good information about suppressors and felt good enough to trust them. But in the end they didn't follow through with what they promised. I am glad that you have had positive experiences with them. I didn't and nothing will change that. I wanted to stay local and support a Keizer business but now I can't. And an introduction will not change this.

Reactions
My first visit there was great, got a lot of good information about suppressors and felt good enough to trust them. But in the end they didn't follow through with what they promised. I am glad that you have had positive experiences with them. I didn't and nothing will change that. I wanted to stay local and support a Keizer business but now I can't. And an introduction will not change this.

Nope you are correct it won't change a thing. But people might be more enticed to listen to someone if they start with a hello thread and introduce themselves. This is a tight nit community with lots of good advice. Oh and welcome to the forum. o_O

I don't really see what an introduction would do to make this any different. Sucks that you had a bad experience. Thanks for sharing.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors August 2-Day Show
Hillsboro, OR
Vancouver Gunshow
Ridgefield, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Rimfire Challenge
Canby, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top