JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here I was thinking you were late to the party ... CG video of intercept has been around for a while. But wait, this happened yesturday!

Fire up the PT boats; we need us some depth charges.

this was one from July

semi related - see this video in the 'more to watch list"
What It Takes To Survive Coast Guard Boot Camp

Here is what you need to know. Do NOT ask to see the beach!

Cape May NJ is a resort town on the Atlantic Ocean. It has a beach.
Do you really want to march on it? No, no you do not.

Carry on.

When I see these things what I keep thinking is how many of these things are going to end up at the bottom of the damn ocean. Scary as hell looking things they are putting people in to try to run that stuff across the water. Going to be a lot of stoned fish :s0140:

There is quite a big business building these semi subs in south american jungles! They steal good running diesel trucks for their engines, ship in thousands of tons of Epoxy and fiberglass and float out a new sub every few weeks per build site, and they almost never get found!

Maybe the CG needs to hire privateers to hunt the subs by employing the same sort of submersibles used for tourism/exploration? (Clear globes and the like, high powered lights to shine and spotlight the narco subs from below)

Maybe the CG needs to hire privateers to hunt the subs by employing the same sort of submersibles used for tourism/exploration?

Privateers? Time to experience the true American Dream? The Constitution (Article I, Section 8, Clause 11), after all, authorizes granting of "letters of Marque". Plundering the Spanish Main in search of booty (both the bullion and brunette kind) ... be still my beating heart. Arrrrrrrr.:D

There's a lot of seagoing patriots who'd jump at the chance to help the CG and DEA wage war against the narco subs ;) I have no doubts that the right application of current abilities and people would be a big asset to the CG and DEA...

In the article it says they removed 1000lbs and left the rest because of stability concerns! Sooo what happened to the rest? Then it says they have seized 1200lbs. recently in Interdiction's "plural "
Interesting the way things were worded!!
Stacy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top