JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone else read this? This doesn't seem too much to me.

Coast Guard lieutenant, dubbed 'domestic terrorist,' had hit list of media bigs and Dem lawmakers: prosecutors

Coastguard720.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Christopher Paul Hasson called for "focused violence" to "establish a white homeland" and said, "I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth," in one of his letters that contemplated launching a biological plague, according to court records filed in U.S. District Court in Maryland. Though court documents do not detail a specific planned date for an attack, the government said he had been amassing supplies and weapons since at least 2017, developed a spreadsheet of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and searched the Internet using phrases such as "best place in dc to see congress people" and "are supreme court justices protected."

"The defendant intends to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country," the government said in court documents filed this week, arguing that Hasson should stay in jail awaiting trial.

Hasson, 49, of Silver Spring, is expected to appear before a judge for a detention hearing in federal court in Greenbelt at 1 p.m. Thursday.

Hasson was arrested Friday on charges of possessing illegal weapons and drugs, but the government said those charges are the "proverbial tip of the iceberg." Officials with the U.S. attorney's office in Maryland outlined Hasson's alleged plans to spark chaos and destruction, describing in court documents a man obsessed with neo-fascist and neo-Nazi views.

"Please send me your violence that I may unleash it onto their heads," Hasson wrote in a letter that prosecutors said was found in his email drafts. "Guide my hate to make a lasting impression on this world."

No, doesn't seem unreasonable to me at all :confused: I'm glad to see the system works.

From what I can read about his character it seems like he had about 15 too many...
I'm glad they found out about him before he went out and made gun owners look bad.
Perhaps this will prove that mental healthcare in this country needs more support.

Also, your link is busted or incomplete.

From what I can read about his character it seems like he had about 15 too many...
I'm glad they found out about him before he went out and made gun owners look bad.
Perhaps this will prove that mental healthcare in this country needs more support.

Also, your link is busted or incomplete.
I think it broke when the moderators moved the thread.

I have more than he does... But I also am dating a latina, love my mixed race niece, and do not hate people based on skin color.

But, as we all know, simply not agreeing with the mainstream propaganda machine and refusing to bow to political correctness means you are a racist, homophobic, ignorant, and paranoid conservative who needs reeducation.

It's not too much. I read the indictment and they got him on lying on the 4473 11e question about being addicted to drugs and they lay out a good case for it.

I think it is a valid arrest on those grounds.

Reading the rest of the indictment I think there is a pattern that they can build a case for planning an attack. My guess is he was in contact with an informant.

I actually have two copies of Mein Kampf. Its just a book.

There a Portland State professor and a couple other people that started writing fake papers to be published to show how riduclous the education culture is.
One of they used mein kampf, they replaced Jews with White men, and almost got it published.
It was pretty funny.
Their "project" was called the Grievence papers.
They did it to show the social injustices in education.

His name is Peter Boghossian.

There should be people you can hire, like the officer that laid out that well organized presentation of firearms, to take pictures of our collections.

Remember when you went to sears to get family photos? Like that except for firearms. I would have been cool to have a nice professional picture of my old firearms collection

Here is my suggestion for the media on how to label a collection of firearms:

Firearm-> pair of firearms -> some firearms -> collection of firearms -> cache -> reserve of firearms -> stockpile -> repository -> arsenal -> Armory -> Armory depot -> armory warehouse

I'd consider the above a "collection" or perhaps a "cache"
My collection would be considered a "stockpile" compared to this.

I always have several dozen eggs in my fridge, some white, some brown, some small, some large, and a few jumbos, some can have high yolk capacity(2)....
....If some protesters somewhere were to throw eggs at a politician, or kids were to lob a few at their school...if my home is someday raided, would they call me a terrorist and seize my arsenal of eggs?o_O

Geeze.....I hope they don't find my cutlery drawer!

Last Edited:
I always have several dozen eggs in my fridge, some white, some brown, some small, some large, and a few jumbos, some can have high yolk capacity(2)....
....If some protesters somewhere were to through eggs at a politician, or kids were to lob a few at their school...if my home is someday raided, would they call me a terrorist and seize my arsenal of eggs?o_O

Geeze.....I hope they don't find my cutlery drawer!
I know of a Soviet MiG pilot who may still have a fear of eggs after buzzing an American DDR in the Black Sea some 40 years ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top