JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

My wife is a big Coach fan, and our friends and family know it. Last month was her birthday, and she received 5 hand bags! (we have a lot of great friends lol) She has too many already, and is only keeping one that she really likes, so the other four are up for sale. Three of these retail for $328, the red one retails for $358.

The three I will sell for $200 each

The red one I will sell for $old!

All are brand new with tags, and authentic with the serial numbered patch inside.

I am in Seattle, but am willing to meet almost anywhere.

Will make a great holiday gift for that special lady!!!

vtl.JPG
yqwf.jpg
5z64.jpg
58ow.jpg
pja.JPG
o9aa.jpg
oz8t.jpg

Last Edited:
can i see the inside of the bags? also can you PM me the vin numbers on the inside on the tag so i can verify the authenticity of each bag? Very interested. Thanks

Will do! I'm out right now, but I will get those pics up tonight. I'll take pics of the patches also.

Here are the pics you wanted of the interior and patches.

fqch.jpg
fnwm.jpg

lqme.jpg
a0eq.jpg

03fa.jpg
lu7g.jpg

Serial Numbers:
Red: D1373-F23294 $old!
Pink: F1380-F24364
Orange: E1380-F24364
Blue: C1394-F24362

Let me know if there are any other questions or shot requests!

Last Edited:
Five Coach hand bags as gifts!!!!??? You should be selling a name and address list of the people who bought them for her! I want to invite them to my B-day party! (not that I need a coach hand bag). You could probably make more money then selling the ones in this ad! :s0112:

Three were from family, so that doesn't count lol The other two are very good friends, we got them some pretty pricy gifts too so... It all ends up being the same lol

They don't like firearms (I'm workin on it!) or I'd have them bring me a new sig or m&p on my bday!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top