JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I hope it goes forward ... Seems to me it really doesn't make a difference if the knife opens by button , gravity , flick of the thumb , or whatever ... its whats done with the knife that matters.
Same could be said of the carrying of fixed blades as well.
But what do I know?
Andy

Well I hope it goes forward ... Seems to me it really doesn't make a difference if the knife opens by button , gravity , flick of the thumb , or whatever ... its whats done with the knife that matters.
Same could be said of the carrying of fixed blades as well.
But what do I know?
Andy
Malum prohibitum... It means something is illegal only because the government says it is. You find it ALOT regarding weapons and taxation.

Mine can't be that deadly.
There senior citizens for gosh sake. o_O

DSCN2186 (2).JPG

I really like that knife on the far left...Now if we could own these in Washington.
Andy

Andy: I believe that's a Jindana knife I think that those are available from Blade Play. You can get some wonderful Italian made knives shipped to you. (If you keep your mouth shut, you can keep them hidden). SOG of Lynwood WA makes a marvelous Automatic known as the SOG Spec Elite II Auto. It holds a great edge and is a simple button open-close plunge lock mechanism.

Boker imports (and converts stateside) a stone-washed bladed knife called the Boker Plus Strike Auto for $37.99 + $6.00 shipping. It has a stout AUS-8 clip point blade and has a nice reversible pocket clip. It is budget friendly while functioning and cutting extremely well for the money These are great working knives that yields wonderful service for the price point.

For another "all American" knife Buck is finally making their 110 Folding Hunter in an automatic format. It has a spine release just like the original Buck 110, but it opens automatically. 54 years later, Buck creates its 2nd in-house manufactured automatic The first was the Impact 808 introduced in 2015.

These can be had through Blade Play. www.bladeplay.com

Kershaw makes several of their "Launch" series automatics, (numbers one through six) all made in Oregon. CPM-154 makes the blades hold an edge like a dope fiend and are running about $95 from Blade Play (shipping paid). These are great carry knives (I own one of the Launch 2 variety).

In Vancouver, WA I have seen auto knives being openly sold and found it strange. I'd be willing to gamble that most local authorities only view this charge used for "stacking" charges against a defendant.

The police have other "fish" to fry and are concerned with other high misdemeanors and felonies.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top