JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
I've had a couple merchandize issues that weren't really *their* fault....yet they stood behind the product & gave satisfaction on solving the complaint.

A couple of minor purchases in sighting equipment was given their full attention by on-duty 'smith, who mounted my purchases correctly.

I've found stuff there a number of times, that I was unable to find anywhere else in the valley.

Sometimes an employee might seem a bit cold, but there's always someone else that will give excellent attention to helping find what I'm after.

Not my favorite, yet well stocked and always helpful.

Well took another chance and went to CNS to look for a holster for my new s&w shield, I asked Clancy (who was standing behind the counter leaning up against the shelf behind him with his hand resting on his firearm which he had on his side) if they had any holsters, his reply was nope, I asked if he knew where I could get one and again a simple nope. After asking a few other questions and getting more nope and yup answers I just said thank you And left. I will most likely never go to this place again. It was a great shop when keven bought the company while it was ran out of the house but since he's moved the atmosphere there with the employees really sucks. I will keep taking my business to Albany guns as well as ABG buyers in Corvallis.

Well took another chance and went to CNS to look for a holster for my new s&w shield, I asked Clancy (who was standing behind the counter leaning up against the shelf behind him with his hand resting on his firearm which he had on his side) if they had any holsters, his reply was nope, I asked if he knew where I could get one and again a simple nope. After asking a few other questions and getting more nope and yup answers I just said thank you And left. I will most likely never go to this place again. It was a great shop when keven bought the company while it was ran out of the house but since he's moved the atmosphere there with the employees really sucks. I will keep taking my business to Albany guns as well as ABG buyers in Corvallis.

Agreed, ABG buyers gets my money. I want to like CNS, however the staff leaves much to be desired. Shame

he's closed down now as of 1-1-17; premises for sale as far as I could tell
Honestly, glad they're gone. It almost hurts to say the firearm community is better off with even one less, let alone an entire shop... but this place was absolutely horrid. Zero surprise they went under. Any one of their employees could have single handedly snubbed a new shooters interest in the hobby. I've never seen so many "gun guys" with such a superiority complex piled into the same space before... except for maybe the tactical response YouTube channel :D

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top