JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you know that Democrat Senator Joe Biden introduced the law to make shools gun free killing zones back in the 90s and 92% of mass killings have taken place in gun free zones.

One messed up MoFo... which has the sheeple screaming to take away us law abiding gun owners rights... I actually heard some sap today on the radio say the 2A should be repealed. We live in a society of Lemmings....

The Three Heroes You Need To Know About In The #ParklandSchoolShooting [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog

The Math Teacher

Math teacher Mrs. Shanthi Viswanathan, known to her students as Mrs. V, barricaded herself and her students inside her classroom to protect them during the massacre. The irrepressible Mrs. V even denied entry to the responding SWAT team since she feared that it could be a ploy by the shooter to gain entry to her classroom by subversion. She told the SWAT team that they would have to either open the door with a key or break the door down. They chose to enter the room via the window. According to the mother of one of her students, Mrs. V's quick thinking probably saved many more children's lives on that fateful day.

Mrs-V-250x300.jpg
Mrs. Shanthi Viswanathan, a math teacher at the school barricaded her students in her room
I can only hope that should I ever be in a place where an active shooter begins a rampage that I will act without regard to my own safety and am able to exhibit half of the courage that these amazing souls did on Wednesday of this week. Unfortunately only one of them lives on to tell the tale of what happened at that Florida high school, but we hope that Mrs. V is able to continue to inspire others with her shining example of selflessness and courage. For the others souls, I pray for them and ask that you join me in that effort. Their stories deserve to live on. Mrs-V.jpg

same URL as previous

The Freshman JROTC Cadet

Peter Wang was a 15-year-old JROTC cadet who held open the door for his classmates as they fled the gunman's bullets and ended up being killed as a result. His cousin, Lin Chen, told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel newspaper that she was not at all surprised to hear that Wang had been seen aiding others escapes during the shooting and described him as brave.

"He is so brave. He is the person who is genuinely kind to everyone. He doesn't care about popularity. He always liked to cheer people up. He is like the big brother everyone wished they had,'' added Chen, who flew in from Louisiana to be with the family."

Wang's parents own a restaurant in Pompano Beach, FL and were planning on celebrating Chinese New Year on Thursday of this week. Past teachers of Wang's got to know the family because their restaurant was across the street from his old school. A family friend who is a local real estate agent said that Wang had said that his dream was to grow up to attend West Point military academy and to be of service to the country. Because of the actions of a coward, Wang will never achieve that dream.

peter-wang-jrotc.jpg

Also
JROTC Hero Peter Wang Deserves A Military Burial - Victory Girls Blog
Progs Smear JROTC for Florida School Shooting. Because NRA. [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog

I cannot confirm it, though I have this suspicion.....that Peter WANG knew, that the 2nd A wasn't about hunting.

R.I.P. Peter WANG

Aloha, Mark

Interesting days, friends. Lots of talking going on about gun control, etc. - but I haven't heard much about hardening the schools yet.

Looking around at conversations on the net, I came across this:

"The next shooter already has his gun. What are you going to do about that?"

To all here...
Lets all remember rule number 1 "Be excellent to each other"....

This can be done in any thread or discussion of any topic if...One is thoughtful of ones post and how it might sound or read , to others...

I am not saying to use PC speech or "dumbdown" your post...Just be respectful of others on our forum and their views...
By doing so , you will remain "the good guy" in the conversation...And not cause a divide or ill feelings.
Thank you,
Andy
Quoting myself here ...just to make my stance more clear...I hope.
Andy

Then we find out that the Russians love this stuff and are trying to further divide the factions within this country by inflaming both sides of this issue. It has to be comical to them in some way, all they have to do is throw a little accelerant on the fire and sit back and watch the fireworks. The social media dogs are so worked up, confused and most importantly, gullible that it's a free for all for anyone that wants to add some salt to keep the wound from healing.

There is a Twilight Zone episode where aliens throw a little fear into a tight knit neighborhood and watch the chaos ensue. We are there. The Twilight Zone.

Roxanne Deschamps Wants Florida Shooters $800K Inheritance [VIDEO] - Victory Girls Blog

The woman left in charge of the accused Florida school shooter and his brother after their mom died last yearfiled court papers the day after the massacre seeking to be put in charge of the dead woman's will — then had the alleged shooter's brother involuntarily committed, a source close to the family revealed to The Post. [Emphasis Added]

Yes folks, you read that correctly. Roxanne Deschamps is one classy piece of work. Bless. Her. Heart.

Then we find out that the Russians love this stuff and are trying to further divide the factions within this country by inflaming both sides of this issue. It has to be comical to them in some way, all they have to do is throw a little accelerant on the fire and sit back and watch the fireworks. The social media dogs are so worked up, confused and most importantly, gullible that it's a free for all for anyone that wants to add some salt to keep the wound from healing.

The RUSSIANS would like nothing better.....than to see the USA unarmed. Yup....only the Govt, police and military should have arms.

Oh wait....was that the RUSSIANS or the LIBERALS?

Aloha, Mark

""So, I'm supposed to disarm myself and trust people like this resource officer, the FBI, the Broward police department to protect me? HA! The FBI is trying to rebuild trust after the Florida shooting failure.""

Been a few days.

One question I had was how could 50 visits to the troubled househould not result in getting this kid on the list.

Statistics.

POC at that school were not graduating at a sufficient rate; and the district noted they were often arrested and detained. Therefore, firm instructions to avoid arresting or detaining. And we have 17 dead.

Me thinks the entire school board needs to be relieved of duty.
And the Sheriff prosecuted.

SOMETIMES WE OVERINCARCERATE, SOMETIMES WE UNDERINCARCERATE: How Did the Parkland Shooter Slip Through the Cracks? Broward County's effort to fight the "school-to-prison-pipeline" may have helped Nikolas Cruz stay under law enforcement's radar. I'm not so much sure it was a case of being under the radar, as a case of the radar operator being told not to see anything.

Last Edited:
The reason for the school shootings is quite simple.

1. The lack of a father figure that tells and shows boys that life is tough and requires work and perseverance to succeed. Work? Why bother when a "subsistence level" existence is simply provided by the government?
  2. The lack of consequences for poor behavior. Everyone "holds their hand", pats it, telling them that this is unacceptable. 30 years ago, it there were consequences for be rude or cruel. Young boys (and girls) get away with this today with a verbal reprimand. There's no pain, or rebuke involved.
  3. There is no sense of either duty or sacrifice. "We're all guaranteed equality of outcome". (I can escape, by using drugs and sitting on my @$$ and not really be overly concerned), This results in many dying off and being unproductive. People of this nature are easier to enslave because they will "take the past of least resistance" and are easily manipulated and eliminated.
  4. All you have to do is b!tch, pi$$, and moan. You'll get your way and you won't have to do a thing to have it handed to you.
While I have a minor in Sociology, it doesn't require a genius to determine how our social focus on hedonism, rather than delayed gratification and hard work have brought us to where we are today.

The smart people want to see Parkland Florida Murderer sent to Death Row, while the Left wants to make him a martyr. (He had a rough childhood because his mother died two months before the murders. Hell, my father died when I was 20. I was serving in the Navy. I didn't lose my mind and go on a killing spree.

Let everyone else work, light up your Camels and sit on your @$$es. This is "the Promised Land". This is the rallying cry for the "new society".

The prosecution... rests.

Last Edited:
SO MUCH FOR THE NARRATIVE: Report: Parkland Shooter Did Not Use High Capacity Magazines. "The gunman used only 10-round magazines. The Parkland shooter did not use magazines larger than 10 rounds, but gun reform lobbyists are calling on lawmakers to ban higher capacity magazines after the Valentine's Day tragedy."

It's all about opportunism and a pre-existing gun-control agenda. It has nothing to do with the actual events being used as an excuse.
Instapundit » Blog Archive » SO MUCH FOR THE NARRATIVE: Report: Parkland Shooter Did Not Use High Capacity Magazines. "The gunm…

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top