JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AR15 type rifles and 30rd magazines can be very effective at just what a rifle , any rifle is supposed to do :
Place a bullet accurately on a target.

With that said...
It also takes practice , as well as good shooting practices in order to place a bullet accurately on a target...
The person using the rifle , is the most important part of this task.

AR15 type rifles are just another semi-automatic rifle...just as a Remington Model 8 ( first made in 1905 ) , is just another semi-automatic rifle.
Semi-automatic rifles are handy and have been around for a long time now.

Some folks like 'em.....others prefer a flintlock or percussion rifle...either way , at the end of the day , they are just rifles.
By this I mean to say , if I were to shot a hog and kill it with my Hawken Rifle...would it be any less dead than if I shot and killed it with a AR15 type rifle..?
Both did exactly what a rifle was supposed to do....place the bullet accurately on the target.
Andy
This distinction is lost on the layman, however. Then Jake Tapper gets ahold of it and they feed it into Biden's earpiece...

I love to take new shooters out and have them fire my .223 Mini14 w/ modest Nikon 3-9x40 optics. They tell me "oh that's a deer hunting rifle." Then I pop the magazine, pull a few rounds, and put them in an AR. They tell me "oh that's an assault rifle." Then I can see the gears turning in their minds -- realizing these two firearms are functionally identical, fire the same round, and burp out bullets as fast as they can pull the trigger. And neither of them conform to Bloomberg's tilting at windmills "brrrrt brrrrt brrrrrrt."

Then Biden tells the American public to shoot through the door with a shotgun if you suspect a bad guy. A felony. I suspect he learned that from Cornpop.

AR15 type rifles and 30rd magazines can be very effective at just what a rifle , any rifle is supposed to do :
Place a bullet accurately on a target.

With that said...
It also takes practice , as well as good shooting practices in order to place a bullet accurately on a target...
The person using the rifle , is the most important part of this task.

AR15 type rifles are just another semi-automatic rifle...just as a Remington Model 8 ( first made in 1905 ) , is just another semi-automatic rifle.
Semi-automatic rifles are handy and have been around for a long time now.

Some folks like 'em.....others prefer a flintlock or percussion rifle...either way , at the end of the day , they are just rifles.
By this I mean to say , if I were to shot a hog and kill it with my Hawken Rifle...would it be any less dead than if I shot and killed it with a AR15 type rifle..?
Both did exactly what a rifle was supposed to do....place the bullet accurately on the target.
Andy
^^^This is 100% correct. You can be effective with any rifle if you practice.

Try handling a Garand after handling an AR.. Big, heavy and no optics. Enblocs of varying quality. And think back to those guys in WWII.. they were really good at what they did.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top