JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well just got this is CNC Warrior folding stock and all in all I'm very happy with it. Always loved the look of the Galil style folding stock on the AK. This is a VERY robust stock and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Got the right folding variant so I can run an optic rail later from the left on my SAR-1. No modifications needed, fits perfectly and came with the screws needed.

While it does appear to block access the trigger while folded, you can get your hand underneath to fire if needs be. I won't be firing much while folded but will test it for function this weekend.

20191115_153241.jpg 20191115_153302.jpg

I have a scout mount MRO on a gas tube rail on my AK with that stock. The cheek rest sucks so I had to improvise something with para cord. But I need to get an actual cheek rest installed so I can hold the rifle better.

I have a scout mount MRO on a gas tube rail on my AK with that stock. The cheek rest sucks so I had to improvise something with para cord. But I need to get an actual cheek rest installed so I can hold the rifle better.
Yeah the cheek weld on this thing is nothing to write home about but it's not unlivable either. If you find anything that works better than the para cord, let me know and I'll post if I find anything that works good.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top