JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw these CNC triggers some guy made on another site. I guess you cant buy em so I thought I would try and spruce up the Wilson I already have.
These are the ones he made.

Wilson trigger was a bead finish.

Chamfered the holes

Sanded flat

Polish with the dremel and the wheel

Not nearly as good as the guys CNC ones :(

5608482167_640d1139ac_b_zpslzk3ioeh.jpg IMG_0048_zpsmnfshbp7.jpg IMG_0050_zpsarpjk03c.jpg IMG_0053_zpsfs9blqqg.jpg IMG_0054_zpslih7ovg7.jpg IMG_0063_zpsia2umyox.jpg

Either the pic of your trigger isn't as good or you didn't polish as much but you did a nice job on it.
I like to do this type stuff. Hey if it doesn't come out as you hoped,go buy another and try again

I t's about like chrome in person. I don't know how I would get that to show in a pic. I was thinking of trying the slide next. SS might be too hard though. Reminds me of the old saying, " if it don't go chrome it":D

If you're gunna do the slide,find a inconspicuous spot to try it out.Then if it's more than you want to do or just ain't working like you want,you can stop and won't have marks on top of the slide

I was kidding. Cabot is famous for their levels of mirror finish on their 1911's which cost $5000+. I haven't heard of them offering aftermarket finishing.

I totally agree that the tinkering is at least half the fun of guns!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top