JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PM only for communication please. Prices listed are shipped and net to my account, any taxes, fees, stamps, etc are the responsibility of the buyer. Payment via USPS MO or PayPal (I will not take a gift payment). No trades wanted at all.

I have this upper:

https://www.cmttac.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=102

It is brand new, touched only for receipt inspection and to take the pictures below. The specks you see on the barrel nut threads are simply dust. I included this picture to show exactly what I mean by unused, it has never had anything outside of the factory done to it.

I have had a lot of receivers over the years, both upper and lower, high end and other, but this one has the best finish I have ever seen. There are no bare spots, light spots, nothing outside of perfection. I am assuring you that anything outside of absolute perfection in the pictures is either dust or a reflection.

Only reason for the sale is that I am getting out of a lot of my guns and this will never be used by me. I am including the CMT card and sticker as you would if you bought it straight from Cross Machine & Tool.

I want to get $160 shipped to your door. These retail for between $190 and $210 online and don't come up for sale too often. The quality is outstanding!

Please no trade or lowball offers. I am not in a huge rush to sell, but I'm open to reasonable offers from members here with good feedback.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

24417074604_b49739d940.jpg 24420865133_4a1576764e.jpg 24680091049_f0bfa87857.jpg 24420842213_24ff1c0d1c.jpg