Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

CMP SA Correct Grade M1 Garand

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by haLfLiFe, Aug 29, 2010.

1. haLfLiFe

haLfLiFe Portland New Member

Like all my other for sale ads I am selling most my rifles/handguns to pay for FAFSA school loans.

So I am listing my ultimate pride and joy. A CMP SA Correct Grade M1 Garand purchased by me from the CMP in December 2008 with all the paperwork. All original condition, no refinishing here. All parts are time period SA correct from the CMP. I think you folks know what a CMP Correct Grade has to offer, truly it speaks for itself. Gorgeous bore, wood and parkerizing. The pics show the wood to be darker in some spots and that is because the flash would not kick on, the wood has the same color all the way around. All stamps are intact and crisp. I have only put around 50 rounds down range since owning and it works flawlessly, has always been stored in a climate controlled safe. Comes w/ paperwork and time period correct Garand sling. I will also throw in a few hundred small butt stock containers of lubriplate.

CMP is asking $1,110 for a Correct Grade as we speak. I am asking $950 +shipping within the U.S. SOLD

M1GarandCorrectGrade010-1.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade017.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade001.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade002.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade003.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade004.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade005.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade006-1.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade007-1.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade008-1.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade009-1.jpg

M1GarandCorrectGrade011.jpg