JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Springfield M1 Garand from CMP that is NIB with green hard CMP case. All documentation is there. Gun has not been disassembled or greased yet. I believe it is Field Grade and has new stock with CMP cartouche marking on side. Has tags that show bore rating from CMP. Looks brand new (at least to me). I ordered two, and realize that one will likely do. I have some enbloc clips for it too. Price is $950 firm.

I'm willing to trade for AR15 - Colt, M&P, or Armalite etc.

I will post pics tonight when i got off work.

Located in Lake Oswego/Tigard area.

New in box?? None f the CMP garands are new, may be refinished so it looks new you. It shoul tell the grade on the hang tag. Post a pic of the tag

IMG_1388.JPG IMG_1386.JPG IMG_1387.JPG IMG_1386.JPG IMG_1388.JPG IMG_1389.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
New in box?? None f the CMP garands are new, may be refinished so it looks new you. It shoul tell the grade on the hang tag. Post a pic of the tag
By NIB i meant that i had not fired the rifle. It was manufactured in the 40's so you're right it is far from "new". It does, however, look new with the CMP stock on it.

I have a Springfield M1 Garand from CMP that is NIB with green hard CMP case. All documentation is there. Gun has not been disassembled or greased yet. I believe it is Field Grade and has new stock with CMP cartouche marking on side. Has tags that show bore rating from CMP. Looks brand new (at least to me). I ordered two, and realize that one will likely do. I have some enbloc clips for it too. Price is $950 firm.

PM sent

PM sent with photos

It looks like I am hitting the wrong button, if you would please let me know if you got the photos of the Spikes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.