JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling or trading an excellent condition .30-06 M1 Garand purchased from the CMP. Rifle will include sling, CMP hard case and CMP documentation (if I can find it).

Rifle barrel looks crisp and shows no pitting or rust. It is a **Springfield barrel on a Springfield receiver. The lighting makes the metal look like there is wear, when there may be very slight or no wear at all. There are some light scratches in the wood and a couple small dings as the pictures show. This rifle is unfired by me, and only had a small handful of rounds fired through it by the previous owner, enough to zero it.

*I stated earlier it was a new barrel, it looks to have been manufactured in Feb of 1955. I attached image of barrel markings. The blue hang-tag rage info reads as such; "Throat Reading-2", "Muzzle Reading-0+", "Rifle grade-RMI service". Apologies for the confusion, I am not meaning to misrepresent anything. I have papers and documents to back up everything.

I have 2,384 rounds of ammo to include for a sale or trade. I will not separate the package i The mixture is roughly 50/50 of US M2 ball and Greek ammunition. Here is the approximate breakdown in ammo; 384 loose clips, 480 rounds on bandoliers/clips, 2 sealed cans of 520 rounds each and 2 sealed cans of 240 rounds each. This is a fairly accurate estimate. The ammo is in good condition, and stored appropriately. I do not know the exact number of US rounds compared to Greek, and really don't have the time to check that, later I may.

The sale/value price is $2200 for the whole shebang. I will ship on the buyers dime (which would be ridiculously expensive for the ammo, and probably not worth the expense). Call or text at 253-441-9744

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image6.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg IMG_3607.JPG

Last Edited:
Can you provide a picture of the CMP hang tag? This will have barrel throat and
muzzle wear readings. It appears to be a CMP 'Service' grade? Is that correct?
The CMP sells rifles with 'new' Criterion barrels. An original SA barrel may show little
wear but I have never seen them claim a rifle with a 'New' SA barrel. Barrel manufacture
and date is marked on the right side of the barrel. A picture of this would be helpful.
You might think about selling ammo and rifle separately. Probably get a little more
money out of it. The LC is worth a little more than the Greek. The ammo in clips
and bandoleers is worth more.;)

Can you provide a picture of the CMP hang tag? This will have barrel throat and
muzzle wear readings. It appears to be a CMP 'Service' grade? Is that correct?
The CMP sells rifles with 'new' Criterion barrels. An original SA barrel may show little
wear but I have never seen them claim a rifle with a 'New' SA barrel. Barrel manufacture
and date is marked on the right side of the barrel. A picture of this would be helpful.
You might think about selling ammo and rifle separately. Probably get a little more
money out of it. The LC is worth a little more than the Greek. The ammo in clips
and bandoleers is worth more.;)
Thanks for the info! I updated and added info and an image to my listing. The package is staying together for now, as I'm hoping for good trade offers with it combined. I have had a few but nothing that really interests me. Thanks! P.s. I won't upload a pic of the hang-tag as it has my serial number on it, but I have all documentation with rifle in CMP case to back up what I'm saying.

What kind of trades are you interested in? I have an excellent condition World War 2 Nazi Officer's dress dagger if that's some sort of thing you collect and would be interested in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.