JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a video I put together from a match we held last Saturday (May 31st).
I help run the CMP matches up in Longview, WA and we hold 3 matches a year. We can accommodate up to 35 shooters and the fee is only $20.00 (ammo included in price). If you have ever been interested in fulfilling one of the requirements to purchase from the CMP you'll need to participate in one of these matches. They are great for all skill levels and usually have a bunch of great guys show up that are more than willing to help out and share their knowledge. We have two matches left this year if you want to come on out. If you don't have a rifle we do have a limited supply of club owned rifles that can be used on a first come, first serve basis. Message me if you want to know more or watch the following video and what goes on at one of our matches.

- Bob

Can I bring a M1A and my own handloads just for fun? I don't have to be "official."

You would still need to provide a signed and notarized affidavit from the CMP and of course pay the $20. But yeah, that should not be a problem. We go through all of the CMP process but do not send in your results to the CMP.

Bob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads