JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered two CMP Service Grade M1 Garands last month and they came in this week (HRA & Springfield Armory). They both are in excellent condition w/ the H&R being matching except for the bolt (SA). The stock & handguards are walnut and have strong correct H&R markings. The SA is a early WWII (1942) rifle that was a Korean war rebuild (SA 1952 bbl); I requested a WWII rifle. It is also all post war SA except for the bolt (WRA). The stock set is also walnut and in equally great shape, however there are no markings. They were both shipped in heavy cosmolene so they needed quite a bit of cleaning to get the greasy stuff off.

If you have not ordered your own M1 Garand, you need to. The are shipping out some very nice Service Grade rifles for $595 + shipping. Both of these are in better shape than the Service Grade post war SA rifle I received back in 1995.

HRA Top, SA Bottom:

View attachment 203728

View attachment 203729

All you need is to be a member of a authorized club (ie..Clark Rifles, etc.), or a former service member (My VFW & American Legion Membership cards worked on my last order).

It really is not hard; attached is the link.

CMP Sales

They also sell surplus ammo at good prices. I just bought two cans of Greek surplus 30-06 in 8 rd clips and bandoleers.

Nice rifles... i turned a buddy of mine on to CMP. He just picked up an HRA recently thru CMP... beautiful shape, just need to test fire, and see what parts might need replacing.

Do you post on jouster as well?

Cheers!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews