JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Current issue DCM M-1 Garand 30-06 naturally. The photos pretty much tell the story as to the look and condition. The tag shows the chamber & muzzel numbers and and DCM grade. Comes with a book, one enblock and DCM hard case. I haven't shot it but am pretty confident it would be a good shooter in the hands of a skilled marksman. (I'm not) Asking $1,150 and about the only trade I would be looking for would be a Savage 1919 NRA Trainer bolt action 22 LR. I'd look at others but would rather have cash. I'm in Lebanon but can meet up with a buyer at their FFL of choice and the "legal fees" are on the buyer. Please respond by PM or call me at 541-401-1063. I DON'T TEXT If you want to preview it at the Albany gun show this week end I will have it there and we can do the BGC there also. I can send other photos if needed. I'm not much of a shutterbug.

MVC-020S.JPG MVC-021S.JPG MVC-022S.JPG MVC-024S.JPG MVC-025S.JPG MVC-026S.JPG MVC-027S.JPG MVC-028S.JPG

I will have a table, ask for the locatio of the fellow with the gray bowler and banjo or call me at 541-401-1063.

I indeed had one some time back. When you come in the door I am a bit to the left and down the first isle to a break and I'm on an endcap. You will have to ask for it because I won't have in in the rack.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.