Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

C'mon! AR15 used in RV park shooting in silverton

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by clearconscience, Feb 25, 2013.

1. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Just saw on the news there was a crazy guy went nuts after being kicked out of a silverton, or rv park. On the news feed where the gunman was shot there was an AR15 in the grass.
    Dang! Just more and more crazy people giving nice ARs a bad name.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Yea, too bad it wasn't a Hi-point carbine!

3. soulrider

soulrider Aloha/Beaverton Member

Yeah it sucks it was an AR. But it is one of the most popular rifles out there. I hear about shootings and hope it's not an AR.

4. Mac_Fan

Mac_Fan Beaverton Active Member

I can't help but wonder if the weapon involved would have been a non-issue six months or a year ago. The media is hyping an AR-15 any chance it gets now.

5. jim97701

jim97701 Bend Well-Known Member

It,s prob. just a media prop that they throw down and photograph at every incident they rerport on, Gotta keep the evil AR's in the spotlight!.

6. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

To be honest most people associate RV park with trailer park, unless its a "mass" shooting in a suburban setting, or a hate crime against a minority it rarely matters to anyone.

But still I hate the fact that we have to hold our breaths every time there is an incident involving firearms. I'm afraid that we are a few incidents away from losing our ground and them the battle.

7. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Good thing he didn't use double barrel shotgun!

8. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Next, gun owners will be crying because the media is reporting every gangster uses a Glock. This is bigger than just banning one type of firearm. It's only the first firearm "they" want to take from responsible citizens. The important thing to remember here is it isn't the GUN that is the problem. The GUN didn't shoot anybody by itself. We don't ban certain types of cars for being drunk killing people, do we? No the driver is to blame. So how is it, when the media reports another AR15 was used in a shooting somehow it's the guns fault? Don't let the media make you fearful to mention the word AR15. Fight back by educating people and taking out a new shooter.

9. Boats

Boats Flicking A Switch To Open My Third Eye Well-Known Member

Just think about how tough the gun control debate would be for our side if these crazies actually used real rifles in effective calibers.

unklekippy and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I thought it looked like an AR too last night, but saw the "follow up" news on channel 12 tonight... they were showing a scoped (black in color) bolt-action with a bi-pod sitting in the grass next to the picnic table, and NEVER mentioned the word "assault weapon" once.

11. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

Maybe the AR was a cop's gun and they left it on the grass for evidence to show where it was fired from...