JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just saw on the news there was a crazy guy went nuts after being kicked out of a silverton, or rv park. On the news feed where the gunman was shot there was an AR15 in the grass.
Dang! Just more and more crazy people giving nice ARs a bad name.

I can't help but wonder if the weapon involved would have been a non-issue six months or a year ago. The media is hyping an AR-15 any chance it gets now.

To be honest most people associate RV park with trailer park, unless its a "mass" shooting in a suburban setting, or a hate crime against a minority it rarely matters to anyone.

But still I hate the fact that we have to hold our breaths every time there is an incident involving firearms. I'm afraid that we are a few incidents away from losing our ground and them the battle.

Just saw on the news there was a crazy guy went nuts after being kicked out of a silverton, or rv park. On the news feed where the gunman was shot there was an AR15 in the grass.
Dang! Just more and more crazy people giving nice ARs a bad name.
Good thing he didn't use double barrel shotgun!

Next, gun owners will be crying because the media is reporting every gangster uses a Glock. This is bigger than just banning one type of firearm. It's only the first firearm "they" want to take from responsible citizens. The important thing to remember here is it isn't the GUN that is the problem. The GUN didn't shoot anybody by itself. We don't ban certain types of cars for being drunk killing people, do we? No the driver is to blame. So how is it, when the media reports another AR15 was used in a shooting somehow it's the guns fault? Don't let the media make you fearful to mention the word AR15. Fight back by educating people and taking out a new shooter.

I thought it looked like an AR too last night, but saw the "follow up" news on channel 12 tonight... they were showing a scoped (black in color) bolt-action with a bi-pod sitting in the grass next to the picnic table, and NEVER mentioned the word "assault weapon" once.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top