CMMG Upper Lead Time

Reactions
I had ordered an 8" 9mm upper from CMMG (through my LGS) a few weeks ago with a state 10-12 week lead time. This is intended for home defense as a near duplicated of my competition SBR. Over the course of these few weeks I had begun to reconsider 300 BLK despite the greater recoil, a potential issue for my wife. The LGS was looking into either cancelling the order or changing to a 300 BLK CMMG upper. Then I looked at 300 BLK ammo availability and having no intention or desire of loading for this caliber I was having second thoughts. Well, turns out the upper is showing up on Monday. So, good for CMMG on the quick delivery and having simultaneously settled the caliber question. I might look to building up a low cost 300 BLK upper, but politics what they are today I don't picture factory ammo availability to improve any time soon.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent transfer and very helpful
    Was there yesterday and had my first private party transfer done. Went really smoothly and pj was very helpful. He was willing to make an...
Top Bottom