JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently bought an 8" CMMG upper for my Anderson Defense Mfg. lower. Had FTE issues with most ammo, but CMMG has provided excellent support. I tried new ejector and extractor springs with no success, but when I installed a new extractor assembly the gun now runs 100% with everything from defensive loads to very soft competition loads. CMMG has also sent me a new bolt (in the mail) in advance of my having tried the extractor swap out. This is all with a standard carbine buffer setup.

CMMG support is awesome. They swapped out my micro rip brace for a larger standard size one at no charge for my Banshee in 45ACP.
My problem is that I had to upgrade to a H2 buffer cause the original buffer was too light and the recoil was beating the hell out of my bolt. Although I haven't ran factory ammo through it yet, just my reloads, which are a little on the hotter end.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top