JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CMMG Mk47 MUTANT AKM2 7.62x39mm New in box, NIB, Top of the line! 16.1" Medium Taper Profile Barrel, 30 Round Magpul P-mag, RKM15 KeyMod Hand Guard, Geissele SSA Trigger, Magpul Stock/Grip, Matte Black Feeds from any AK47 mags. CMMG lifetime quality guarantee.

The CMMG Mk47 Mutant features uniquely designed upper and lower receivers manufactured from 7075-T6 billet aluminum. Its receivers are engineered to manage the dimensions and pressures of the tapered 7.62x39mm cartridge without adding excess weight — coming in at slightly over 7 pounds unloaded. Derived from an AR-10 bolt carrier group, called "POWERBOLT" the Mk47's bolt face maintains a beefy size even though the overall length of the carrier is shortened to eight inches.

Here is your chance to own a laser accurate 7.32x39mm rifle with AR controls and AK reliability!
Brand new rifle - in original box, Photo is stock-my rifle is unfired.

MSRP $1,849.00 ----------Cash deal! $1,300

Cash deal! $ 1,300 OBO Need CASH quickly!
I will pay for the FFL transfer fees. I would like to do transfers at Oregon Rifleworks in Tigard.
I will ship to an FFL - Buyer pays shipping costs

PM me for details

CMMG-MK47.jpg