JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CMMG Mk4 PDW 300 BLK Pistol w/ Thordsen/CAA Cheek Rest Saddle

MSRP $995, though typically sells new for $800 or so + $65 for Thordsen/CAA Kit
Asking $550 OBO!

Please message, email or text 805-443-1391 w/questions or offers.

Here is the product page:

Pistol, Mk4 PDW, 300 BLK | CMMG Inc.

Not much else to say. This is a great little shooter that has served me well, but I am moving on to other projects. It has only been lightly used with minor signs of wear, maybe 150 rounds through it 100% reliable without any issues. Both supersonic and subsonic with a suppressor it runs like a champ. I cannot recommend an AR-based pistol any higher.

Comes in original box with original contents, one windowed PMAG and the fantastic Thordsen/CAA cheek rest saddle kit (not a stock but rather a better way to check cheek weld on the pistol, this is still a pistol).

The Thordsen is a pistol buffer tube that has the squared off bottom like a rifle buffer tube, just with no notches for a stock. This combined with the CAA cheek saddle makes the pistol very comfortable and solid to shoot against the cheek. Please read the ATF advisory and letters regarding use and misuse of the Thordsen/CAA cheek saddle (not unlike the Sig brace or Shockwave Blade in terms of rules). Here is the link for the product and the ATF rulings.

IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0046.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.