JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I absolutely LOVE mine. Allows for using 22 which seems to be in stock every once an awhile (more so than 223). Consider how much shooting 500 rounds of 223 or 500 round brink of 22 = The conversion kit just paid for itself! I do not find shooting 22 out of a 223 barrel the most accurate (22s prefer different twist rate), but all of the mechanics are same and for close in drills (under 50 yards) it is close enough.

Last Edited:
Buy one.:)
They're great for plinking. :)
Run it wet. Type A Tranny fluid works well.:)
Don't expect MOA.:rolleyes:
Buy the gray magazines. They are usually cheaper and you can dye them black with Ritz Dye.;)

* Do not use any types of solvents on magazines with plastic feed lips.:eek: :(

Buy one.:)
They're great for plinking. :)
Run it wet. Type A Tranny fluid works well.:)
Don't expect MOA.:rolleyes:
Buy the gray magazines. They are usually cheaper and you can dye them black with Ritz Dye.;)

* Do not use any types of solvents on magazines with plastic feed lips.:eek: :(
or buy a dedicated cmmg upper in 22lr with the bolt/barrel kit. Expect MOA with that. I love mine. I use it on my SBR.

The kits are great, work well, and are as accurate as I am. The sale with 3 mags is a great price, I paid way more when ordering extra mags with mine.

IIRC, the CMMG 22 conversion kit bolt has a lifetime warranty.

I run mine with these Chiappa Arms 28-round magazines. $18 at GunMagWarehouse.com: Chiappa M4 .22 LR 28-Round Magazine

1604337932863.png

still showing out of stock. thought I'd get one for my brother who just retired and bought his
first rifle, an AR variant. well, I submitted my email address just in case they come in

$200 at Primary Arms. Shows availability. Limit 1 per household.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top