JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
CMMG
Caliber
9mm
City
Reedsport
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a Cmmg banshee 9mm mkGs 8in barrel. This is a 9mm ar that uses Glock magazines. The bolt system uses a radial delayed bolt design that lowers felt recoil impulse that is felt on AR9s. Soft shooting and very nice gun and has last round bolt hold open. Features patented "fast back" buffer tube allowing a simple pull to the rear to extended the brace, no need to depress the lever. Around 200 rounds through it and looking to build something else. Came with one 30 round mag, will include two 27 round magpul mags or two 21rd mags. Only malfunctions were bolt locking to the rear with rounds in the mag on the magpul mags. Freshly cleaned and ready to go.

I paid 1650 just a few months ago, not including mags and Cmmg just announced they are no longer shipping these due to the brace issue. I can take the brace off if that concerns you.

Asking $1500 OBO. No trades at this time, unless you have a gen 5 Glock 19 MOS thats got a grip job or a gen 5 Glock 34. Located in Reedsport and willing to travel 1.5 hours to meet. I've got an FFL in Florence th at can hold and will release after three days. I work graveyard so pm me and I'll reply later, thanks!

Brace has been removed after legal advice due to ATF ruling.

20230202_082624.jpg 20230202_082630.jpg 20230202_082643.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling a Cmmg banshee 9mm mkGs 8in barrel. This is a 9mm ar that uses Glock magazines. The bolt system uses a radial delayed bolt design that lowers felt recoil impulse that is felt on AR9s. Soft shooting and very nice gun and has last round bolt hold open. Features patented "fast back" buffer tube allowing a simple pull to the rear to extended the brace, no need to depress the lever. Around 200 rounds through it and looking to build something else. Came with one 30 round mag, will include two 27 round magpul mags or two 21rd mags. Only malfunctions were bolt locking to the rear with rounds in the mag on the magpul mags. Freshly cleaned and ready to go.

I paid 1650 just a few months ago, not including mags and Cmmg just announced they are no longer shipping these due to the brace issue. I can take the brace off if that concerns you.

Asking $1500 OBO. No trades at this time, unless you have a gen 5 Glock 19 MOS thats got a grip job or a gen 5 Glock 34. Located in Reedsport and willing to travel 1.5 hours to meet. I've got an FFL in Florence th at can hold and will release after three days. I work graveyard so pm me and I'll reply later, thanks!

View attachment 1357843 View attachment 1357844 View attachment 1357845
Pending next week potentially

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.