JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't know if any of you have seen videos of the banshee 9mm with a rare breed trigger in it but it's pretty freaking awesome.

Any of you guys know if the same thing is possible with a banshee 45 acp? I'm thinking about going all in on this project but I don't know if the rare breed will work with the 45 acp.

Should work the same. Same carrier, just a different bolt face.

I'm in the same boat...except I'm having trouble deciding between 9mm, 10mm, and .45.

And before anyone says it: a'int no budget for more than one at the moment.

Ya I was talking to my buddy earlier and he reminded me that shooting 9mm at a high rate of fire will be way more controlled than 45 so maybe I will stick with 9mm.

I've got mine running like a top. Haven't tried it with the FRT, but a hydraulic buffer and a Noveske braided spring make it damn near unnoticeable in terms of recoil. There is a guy on Arfcom running a M16 lower with a 9mm upper. He has the cyclic rate down to a science. It's worth finding his thread and reading it.

I'm in the same boat...except I'm having trouble deciding between 9mm, 10mm, and .45.

And before anyone says it: a'int no budget for more than one at the moment.
If you get the 10 or 45. All you'll need is the other upper and you'll have both.

Ha you guys make me want a 45 now. I just want my stuff to be screaming like a machine gun. I don't care if it sprays everywhere

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top