JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
CMMG
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Zip Code
For sale or trade is my CMMG Banshee chambered in .45 ACP. If you're trying to trade, I'd like to trade for a FNX 45 (with a light and optic preferrably), a decked out SIG, a decked out Glock, etc. As long as it has an optic, a light, and is in as nice condition as this pistol is, I will consider it! Bonus points to those with a tier one concealed holster. Bonus bonus points to those who have ammo.

Only about 200 rounds down the barrel of this pistol. I'm open to other trades, shoot me a message. The worst I can say is no. The Haley Strategic chest rig included in the images is not for sale, however the velcro insert (compatible with another HS velcro rig) i will throw in for free. The holosun is a 403 green dot. Includes one KRISS 30 round mag and four 26 round glock mags. Glock mags work with this pistol.

Seriously, if you have a decked out pistol of equal value, hit me up. I am sure we could work out the balance somehow. Text is best and cash is king. Not willing to ship. Locals only. Lastly, I'm a reasonable guy who tries to work with people. Just don't come at me with a hi-point or something like that. Text me at any time during the day or night at 2089827539. I am willing to travel halfway if you're not in Idaho. Must be legal to carry and we can talk about transferring in texts. Peace!

20201223_070527.jpg 20201223_070544.jpg 20201223_070556.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service