Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

CMMG AR-15 with 1/9 twist fluted barrel, quad fore rail, CAA furniture

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Barachiah, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Barachiah

Barachiah Eastern Oregon at last Active Member

Looking to sell my AR. Been fired a bunch, carried it on duty at work and qualified with it twice a year, plus personal training as well. Runs like a top, great, accurate rifle, just don't need it anymore as I have upgraded. Would prefer trades no preference really on the trade, offers of cash considered of course. Willing to meet you halfway in nearly all of Oregon, but Oregon only as I don't cross state lines. FTF valid ID required. Just so no one has kittens, cash price of $750, but it is negotiable and again, would prefer to trade. Interested mostly in pistols, any kind really. Thanks!

image_zpsf5912822.jpg
    image_zps0aa13bed.jpg
    image_zps41d122e7.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  2. Platinumblonde

Platinumblonde United States New Member

Cmmg. Never heard of that brand. Is it new

3. Barachiah

No, it's been out for a bit. They build pretty fair rifles, in my opinion. I'd put them on par with other mid-level rifle builders.

4. Stevelaws

Stevelaws Oregon coast Member

Pm sent.

5. Barachiah

Possible trade pending? Will advise.

6. Barachiah

Sale pending, waiting on funds. Will close when gone.

7. Barachiah

Trade was supposed to go down today, never heard back from them. Back on the block as of now. Interested in all sorts of trades, never hurts to ask. All offers considered on this solid, reliable rifle. Thanks.

8. Barachiah

Still no trades or offers. I have a feller that wants to trade me a truck for it. I'd rather trade for another gun or sell though. Interested in all sorts of trades.

9. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Deleted.

10. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

That is funny to tell someone what their rifle is worth lol

800 is a fair deal. The seller can price his item at whatever he wants...dont like it, dont buy it.

Go call around & find somewhere that has a 600 dollar AR on the shelves. Good luck

wait for the price to drop or move along

11. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Deleted.

12. Kruejl

Deleted.

13. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR Portland Metro Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Offers (or offensive "no offense" replies) should be sent through PM.

14. Kruejl

Deleted.

15. Barachiah

Actually, fired a bunch means just that, I've fired it a bunch. This was the rifle I carried in my patrol car since early 2011, when I got a stupid Dodge Charger and my 590 wouldn't fit in the rifle rack anymore. No parts on this are wore out or need replaced. It's a solid shooter that I trusted my life to everyday, for the last two years. I wouldn't sell it if I thought it "needed work" nor would I sell it for what I believe is a Competitive price for comparable rifles. No, I am not interested in your trades Kruejl, I may have been had you not sh!t on my sale thread. So, next time you would like to tell someone on an open forum what your uninformed estimation of a rifles worth is, please think twice. You may have just made it so I can't sell my rifle on this forum. Thanks again...

16. Dan1477

Dan1477 Beaverton, Oregon Active Member

I think Kruejl meant well (though the double post wasn't necessary). Undoubtedly, a rifle that you trust your life with is a good rifle.

That being said, I have seen (and purchased, once) rifles described as "fired a bunch" that are near the end of their effective lifespan. Some people, instead of retiring or scraping the rifle for parts, try to get money out of it last minute. Obviously this isn't the case here, but an estimated round count would draw more interest to your rifle. When you say "fired a bunch" quite a few members on here will interpret that as 20k rounds and walk. I'm not trying to give you a hard time or second guess you on the price in any way. Too bad you didn't sell this during the craziness for $3,000 :laugh: !

Good luck with selling,
    Dan

17. Barachiah

Had her traded away again and it fell through. Back on the block and revisions added.

18. CoastalGunner

CoastalGunner Tidewater Active Member

Pm Sent

19. Kruejl

Doesn't matter what I meant. I apologize to the OP.

20. mikerainey

mikerainey hillsboro Member

Hey there,

Would you be interested in trading for a Springfield xd9sc with a custom IWB holster, and 3 mags? (Including a 32 round mag:D) It would be a great duty backup gun. Insanely dependable and surprisingly accurate.

Let me know!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.