JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my AR. Been fired a bunch, carried it on duty at work and qualified with it twice a year, plus personal training as well. Runs like a top, great, accurate rifle, just don't need it anymore as I have upgraded. Would prefer trades no preference really on the trade, offers of cash considered of course. Willing to meet you halfway in nearly all of Oregon, but Oregon only as I don't cross state lines. FTF valid ID required. Just so no one has kittens, cash price of $750, but it is negotiable and again, would prefer to trade. Interested mostly in pistols, any kind really. Thanks!

image_zpsf5912822.jpg image_zps0aa13bed.jpg image_zps41d122e7.jpg

Last Edited:
That is funny to tell someone what their rifle is worth lol

800 is a fair deal. The seller can price his item at whatever he wants...dont like it, dont buy it.

Go call around & find somewhere that has a 600 dollar AR on the shelves. Good luck

wait for the price to drop or move along

Actually, fired a bunch means just that, I've fired it a bunch. This was the rifle I carried in my patrol car since early 2011, when I got a stupid Dodge Charger and my 590 wouldn't fit in the rifle rack anymore. No parts on this are wore out or need replaced. It's a solid shooter that I trusted my life to everyday, for the last two years. I wouldn't sell it if I thought it "needed work" nor would I sell it for what I believe is a Competitive price for comparable rifles. No, I am not interested in your trades Kruejl, I may have been had you not sh!t on my sale thread. So, next time you would like to tell someone on an open forum what your uninformed estimation of a rifles worth is, please think twice. You may have just made it so I can't sell my rifle on this forum. Thanks again...

Actually, fired a bunch means just that, I've fired it a bunch. This was the rifle I carried in my patrol car since early 2011, when I got a stupid Dodge Charger and my 590 wouldn't fit in the rifle rack anymore. No parts on this are wore out or need replaced. It's a solid shooter that I trusted my life to everyday, for the last two years. I wouldn't sell it if I thought it "needed work" nor would I sell it for what I believe is a Competitive price for comparable rifles. No, I am not interested in your trades Kruejl, I may have been had you not sh!t on my sale thread. So, next time you would like to tell someone on an open forum what your uninformed estimation of a rifles worth is, please think twice. You may have just made it so I can't sell my rifle on this forum. Thanks again...

I think Kruejl meant well (though the double post wasn't necessary). Undoubtedly, a rifle that you trust your life with is a good rifle.

That being said, I have seen (and purchased, once) rifles described as "fired a bunch" that are near the end of their effective lifespan. Some people, instead of retiring or scraping the rifle for parts, try to get money out of it last minute. Obviously this isn't the case here, but an estimated round count would draw more interest to your rifle. When you say "fired a bunch" quite a few members on here will interpret that as 20k rounds and walk. I'm not trying to give you a hard time or second guess you on the price in any way. Too bad you didn't sell this during the craziness for $3,000 :s0114: !

Good luck with selling,
Dan

Hey there,

Would you be interested in trading for a Springfield xd9sc with a custom IWB holster, and 3 mags? (Including a 32 round mag:D) It would be a great duty backup gun. Insanely dependable and surprisingly accurate.

Let me know!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top