JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
CMMG
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my 22 conversion kit as i dont need it anymore because i have a 22 rifle now. This is a fun kit and allows you to shoot 22lr through your AR-15. WIth the price of ammo these days it allows you to shoot all day. I have used this 2 or 3 times at the range. Sure works great and pops in your gun in 10 seconds.

i am only asking for even money on this item. They are currently sold out everywhere!

cmmg 22 conversion.jpg cmmg.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Drop-in .22 LR conversion system comes fully assembled and ready to install in any semi-auto AR-15 to help you practice critical shooting skills with economical rimfire ammunition. Helps you concentrate on improving grip, sight alignment, trigger pull, and other skills without burning up expensive centerfire ammo.

Simply replace the rifle's bolt and carrier with the Bravo .22 LR conversion unit, load up the included magazine with round-nose .22 LR ammo, and you're ready to shoot.

Precision machined from high-grade stainless steel for reliable function in any mil-spec AR-15 rifle or carbine chambered in 5.56mm NATO, including most gas piston systems.

Note: CMMG recommends Federal 36 grain plated round-nose ammunition for best performance. Works best with round-style AR-15 hammers; notched hammers can cause function problems.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top