JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
CMMG
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
TIGARD
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a CMMG/Aero AR-22 in 22LR. I am a very experienced AR builder with dozens of builds of all types under my belt.

Receiver ($250): The lower receiver is a standard Aero precision lower. The upper receiver is an enhanced Aero Precision upper (makes for a more modern M4 look).

Barrel ($200): This has a CMMG purpose-built 22LR barrel with factory-installed A2 sight post (no gas tube, designed to interface cleanly with CMMG bolt). Standard A2 birdcage up front.

BCG & CH & Mag ($200): The bolt carrier group is the legendary CMMG AR-22 system that is known for 22LR conversions in .223/5.56 barrels. See pictures. The charging handle is not a standard charging handle, but rather the CMMG polymer charging handle designed specifically for this system. Standard charging handles will wear the CMMG bolt carrier group excessively where the CMMG polymer one does not. Includes 1 CMMG 22LR magazine (comes with the CMMG bolt carrier group). These magazines are easy to find including 3rd party mags, just make sure the mags say CMMG-compatible.

Trigger ($125): CMC flat 3.5lb drop-in trigger w/KNS retention pins

Stock ($60):B5 Systems SOPMOD

Grip ($20): Strike Industries Viper (has waterproof storage in grip)

Optic/Mount ($100): AT3 Tactical with a UTG riser. Does NOT include rear BUIS. If you don't need an optic let me know, just reduce the price accordingly.

To be clear this is NOT a conversion gun. The barrel only works with 22LR and the bolt carrier group does not have the conversion extension on it. Yes this same basic system is used in conversions, but the conversion piece that extends into a .223/5.56 barrel is not included.

The lower can also be used for any standard AR rifle build, but it does not include a buffer or buffer spring so you will have to provide. The CMMG 22LR does not use a buffer or buffer spring. The blowback recoil spring is integral to the bolt carrier group.

I will sell the upper without the lower or optic for $500. The upper will work with any milspec lower including any with buffer/spring installed... so you can hotswap with your existing AR upper and use your existing AR lower no problem.

Condition is nearly perfect with very some minor wear. The gun has seen only around 100 rds of action without a single malfunction. It is very accurate and hugely fun. Great for M4 training without using expensive ammo. I am selling to pay for truck gear. My loss your gain.

See price above OBO. Located in Tigard. Preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn. Masks are now mandatory at all Oregon businesses so come prepared. PM or text Scott @ 805-443-1391 with questions or offers. No trades at this time.

IMG_1266.JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service