JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
CMMG
City
SHERWOOD
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is the closest thing i can find to the one i bought, only difference is the one i have comes with 1 25 round magazine. I have decided to build dedicated 22 lr upper, and the collar to make this work is out of stock, but i can by the "assembly" with the barrel, bolt and collar. If i can sell this before the collar is back instock, i will, and if not i will wait. I would like to get 180 for it, it has only been shot 50 rounds.
thanks
54BA6AC__16395.1609890941.386.513.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These are a blast. They work well for indoor ranges where centerfire ammo is not permitted and outdoor plinking. Pretty damn accurate at shorter ranges. I with a bag and this installed I can make a ragged hole at 25 yards out of a .223/5.56 1 in 9 twist barrel. Haven't compared it to a 10/22 at longer ranges but I suspect the dedicated rifle would give better results further out. Eventually I'll build or buy a 22lr upper but this works for me for now.

i am trying to build a dedicated 22 lr upper, so right now, really just a dedicated 22 lr ar barrel with the collar and bolt,
but PM me what your thinking,

Thanks,
But i need the one for CMMG. I spoke to RTB arms, and thes said with their bolt you can use either but with CMMG needs to be the CMMG colloar, and they are out of stock on that

Is this the standard .223 to .22 conversion kit or another caliber? The link you posted is for a other caliber. I have one of these and I love it in my dedicated. 22 upper, was thinking about getting a spare.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top